[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jake Locker

CaP'N GRuNGe

Allow me to summarize: Great guy, dumb, sucks at football.

:lol:

Love it :wacko: The guy's a "winner". He will continue to prove everyone wrong. Most of the Locker haters in here, especially some blowhard from the PNW, didn't have Locker going in the 1st round and here he is #8. He went a bit earlier than I thought too, I thought he'd go #12 to my Vikings?

There's a few positives going to the Titans .... good running game, above average offensive line, etc but also a few negatives with a poor WR crew (especially if Britt gets suspended which he probably will) and a quarterback situation where he might get thrown behind center a little quicker than I hoped. I believe his work ethic and his will to get better could one day make him an upper echelon QB in this league. He's teachable and he's already showing improvement under the tutelage of his new QB coach that he's been working with.

Yea, I'm right in line with Jon Gruden ...... a Locker Stalker! :tup:

Edited by theprofessor

Love it :wacko: The guy's a "winner". He will continue to prove everyone wrong. Most of the Locker haters in here, especially some blowhard from the PNW, didn't have Locker going in the 1st round and here he is #8. He went a bit earlier than I thought too, I thought he'd go #12 to my Vikings?

There's a few positives going to the Titans .... good running game, above average offensive line, etc but also a few negatives with a poor WR crew (especially if Britt gets suspended which he probably will) and a quarterback situation where he might get thrown behind center a little quicker than I hoped. I believe his work ethic and his will to get better could one day make him an upper echelon QB in this league. He's teachable and he's already showing improvement under the tutelage of his new QB coach that he's been working with.

Yea, I'm right in line with Jon Gruden ...... a Locker Stalker! :tup:

I wasn't saying he wasn't going to go in the first round, I was simply saying that he shouldn't. Munchak will now be fired in two years and Reinfeldt is going to be in boiling water, really soon.

If work ethic and being a nice guy were all it took to be successful in this league, Locker is an all-pro. Unfortunately, success at the QB position in the NFL requires some talent throwing the football.

Jake Locker will never complete 60% of his passes in the NFL and will never win a playoff game. I'll give you 5/1 on $1,000 "blowhard". At least you had the common sense to put "winner" in quotations.

I wasn't saying he wasn't going to go in the first round, I was simply saying that he shouldn't. Munchak will now be fired in two years and Reinfeldt is going to be in boiling water, really soon.

If work ethic and being a nice guy were all it took to be successful in this league, Locker is an all-pro. Unfortunately, success at the QB position in the NFL requires some talent throwing the football.

Jake Locker will never complete 60% of his passes in the NFL and will never win a playoff game. I'll give you 5/1 on $1,000 "blowhard". At least you had the common sense to put "winner" in quotations.

Actually, the panel that talks to the GMs about this kind of thing confirmed that no teams would have taken him in the 1st round last year, and his stock has dropped ridiculously this year. Won't be a first round pick. No chance. He can't throw!!! Love the kid. LOVE THE KID. He is going to be the one held responsible for turning the program around, but Jake Locker cannot throw a football accurately, period, end of story. We've watched him try for four years now. He throws for 70 yards against UCLA and is now officially ready for the pros? No chance. None. If, somehow, some moron GM takes him as a 1st round pick, it will cost the guy his job within three years. Jake Locker will never start 20 games in the NFL at the QB position, but I am convinced he will be a pro-bowler at a different position. He is that good of an athlete. He just can't throw the ball? Winner? Never been to a bowl game. HE CAN'T THROW!! Say it.....say Jake Locker is good at throwing a football. Say it without laughing. Good luck.

Your words! No where do you say he "shouldn't" your exact words are he "won't" Now, you move to he won't throw for over 60% or win a playoff game :wacko: - You never cease to amaze me with your stupidity.