[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Newegg.com

matt770

I have to give these guys a shout out. I've been messing around with new computer builds over the past month or so, one for me and one for my cousin as a high school graduation present, and have ordered about $1000 worth of stuff. They have a huge selection, good prices, and detailed user reviews. Order processing is fast and they ship most things out almost immediately. Also in two instances I have had to return items, once because a case was defective, and then I returned a power supply and motherboard because I decided to get better quality stuff instead. For the defective case, they waived the return shipping and restocking fee as you would expect, but they even did the same for the items I decided I didn't want. They have an online chat function where you can speak with someone instantly and they are helpful and speak English. It seems like these people are given a wide latitude to issue refunds and free return shipping, where this can be a hassle on other sites.

Also there is a third party service called Shoprunner that they are affiliated with. They give you a 30-day trial during which you get unlimited 2-day express shipping on all items. It saved me about $120 in shipping over the past month and I canceled it before they charged my card.

At a time when customer service is outsourced for the lowest bid and we have become accustomed to being treated like crap, a company that does the opposite really stands out.

+1

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16882981013

Most recent purchase, which included another $250 off. Knew nothing about MartinLogan either until researching them online.

This is the only place I shop for PC stuff anymore. And as you can see, more than just PC stuff.