[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

stay classy, houston

Azazello1313

Truly awesome. Give the kid credit. She didn't stand around and mope. She took it well.

I guarantee that, because of this press, she'll end up getting something way cooler than the ball that was pried out of her hands. Maybe a Joe Montana or Steve Young jersey.

Edited by yo mama

I guarantee that, because of this press, she'll end up getting something way cooler than the ball that was pried out of her hands. Maybe a Joe Montana or Steve Young jersey.

It'll probably be related to baseball.

I rewatched it and looks like the lady got it before the kid ever got the chance to put her hands around it. In your face, little girl! Score one for the adults!

Truly awesome. Give the kid credit. She didn't stand around and mope. She took it well.

Both these things make me suspect it was staged. Not that there aren't plenty of losers who would do that though. And where is the dad to kick the sh** out of that biatch?

? You don't think 6 yr olds can act/be talked into doing something like that? You're kidding I hope. I have no idea what sitting 5 rows up has to do w/it, esp since she wasn't there at the time.

PS I don't mean someone happened to hit a ball right where the people who wanted to stage it were - the odds of even the best hitter doing that are extremely small. I meant maybe the video was staged.

One would hope the woman regained her head in about 10 seconds, returned the ball to the little kid, and bought her a pennant and some cracker jacks by way of apology for losing her head.

Its not the mistakes we make in unexpected moments of excitement (sorry about that facial honey), its how we react after. Her high fiving her friend (or me laughing) are more true indicators of character.

PS I don't mean someone happened to hit a ball right where the people who wanted to stage it were - the odds of even the best hitter doing that are extremely small. I meant maybe the video was staged.

So, the actual content of the video was not staged, just the video itself? :wacko: