[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dog Day Afternoon

frenzal rhomb

IMO, you are better off leaving the restitution to the criminal court hwere it is now. It has been my experience that is the best way to recover money because the defendant has the threat of jail time hovering over their head if they don't pay. There is the possibility that this guy is such a scum bag that he doesn't care about goint to jail for non-payment though....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, you are better off leaving the restitution to the criminal court hwere it is now. It has been my experience that is the best way to recover money because the defendant has the threat of jail time hovering over their head if they don't pay. There is the possibility that this guy is such a scum bag that he doesn't care about goint to jail for non-payment though....

and therein lies the beauty - and that is exactly what Im going to do by the way - but I would sacrifice every penny of the money to see him back in prison. I'm not wealthy by any stretch, but my wife and I have decent jobs and we had some money socked away for this very rainy day. I also never expected a cent out of him to begin with. So if I get it through the criminal system - 10 bucks a month for the next 560 months awesome, if he goes to prison - better

I would argue that's a good decision. He aint worth any more of your time than he has already wasted.

well, when I went up there to file a small claim - the judge even told me not to file a civil complaint cause I wonrt see it. He advised to allow it as restitution as the best alternative

all yah have to do is beat them and the turn into crazy sumbiatches... just like kids

Hmm...duly noted. :wacko:

Nope - no sidewalks - no streetlights etc. Yeah I know, I expect it too. I check my yard every morning and my driveway before I leave. I'm actually surprised at how quiet hes been. Doesnt even yell or give me the finger when driving by, but thats all pre court decision

Sounds like a coward. All talk but when it comes down to it, no action. Which, ain't a bad thing...

. You feared for the safety of yourself, your property and your life partner -

Life partner?? Hey!!!???!!

:lol:

I'm glad you were able to at least get a judgement in your favor frenzal. If nothing else, now he will have some inconvenience in his life and you'll get X amount of dollars per month for it. Most likely, you'll get it nickles and dimes, but the fact is, now he has had to come to grips with this.

Oh, and like Club said, if he steps foot on your property, shoot him and drag him to Texas where you'll be safe from any of those silly liberal laws about killin' folk...:tup:

Oh, and like Club said, if he steps foot on your property, shoot him and drag him to Texas where you'll be safe from any of those silly liberal laws about killin' folk...:wacko:

:lol: I'm guessing people don't sell many things door to door down there. :tup: