[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need advice on a nosy neighbor

TimC

I like to get drunk and drive around picking up chicks. I met this one hot cute young thing yesterday and she told me to follow her home. She has a smoking hot little body. I had to skip my AA meeting but it was worth it. I start banging her right there on her back deck. We're humping and bumping and grinding like it was Puddy at a Grandmaster Flash concert. All of a sudden I look over and see this dude cutting his grass and he's just staring me down. So I'm banging her and staring at this guy and it's very uncomfortable for both of us. He stands there for at 2 hours...who the hell brings a sandwich with them when cutting grass. Afterwards, he starts chewing on an apple very slowly and rubbing his nipples. Anyways, she begs me to stay but I tell her I have to go home and tell Whomper happy birthday on both Facebook and at the Huddle like he's something special.

What would you do?

I like to get drunk and drive around picking up chicks. I met this one hot cute young thing yesterday and she told me to follow her home. She has a smoking hot little body. I had to skip my AA meeting but it was worth it. I start banging her right there on her back deck. We're humping and bumping and grinding like it was Puddy at a Grandmaster Flash concert. All of a sudden I look over and see this dude cutting his grass and he's just staring me down. So I'm banging her and staring at this guy and it's very uncomfortable for both of us. He stands there for at 2 hours...who the hell brings a sandwich with them when cutting grass. Afterwards, he starts chewing on an apple very slowly and rubbing his nipples. Anyways, she begs me to stay but I tell her I have to go home and tell Whomper happy birthday on both Facebook and at the Huddle like he's something special.

What would you do?

Proof Bob Crane is still alive.

What would you do?

Classic :wacko:

What would you do?

:wacko:

You should've asked him if is wife wanted to get in on the action.

What would you do?

I would've asked for 1/2 his sandwich.