[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Philly People - advice please

frenzal rhomb

I am going to see a band there in a week. Does anyone have the logistics on this place? Parking availability, restaurants in the area, place to get drinks. I have heard there is a decent mexican place in the vicinity that serves beer.

Most important though is the parking situtation etc.

Thanks if anyone can help - I believe its on or around Chestnut Street

Its at 22nd & Chestnut. No plenty of garages in the area immediately surrounding the church, as well as quite a few surface lots in the arare...you really shouldn't have a problem, as that area is out of the core nightlife district. There is also plenty of parking in the surrounding neighborhood, which after business hours, you might get lucky.

Oh, and no booze sold in the church :wacko:

Parking near the church

Its at 22nd & Chestnut. No plenty of garages in the area immediately surrounding the church, as well as quite a few surface lots in the arare...you really shouldn't have a problem, as that area is out of the core nightlife district. There is also plenty of parking in the surrounding neighborhood, which after business hours, you might get lucky.

Oh, and no booze sold in the church :wacko:

Parking near the church

cool - thanks for the heads up - I heard from someione the mexican place is el fuego and they look like they have a decent happy hour - also, I heard you can BYOB to the church - how awesome will that be to knock down a 40 of malt liquor while the Bouncing Souls tear it up in a church basement.

I am going to see a band there in a week. Does anyone have the logistics on this place? Parking availability, restaurants in the area, place to get drinks. I have heard there is a decent mexican place in the vicinity that serves beer.

Most important though is the parking situtation etc.

Thanks if anyone can help - I believe its on or around Chestnut Street

Dont you just pound beer in your car? :wacko: Or is that some other huddler?

Dont you just pound beer in your car? :wacko: Or is that some other huddler?

that was me - and thats why I need a place to park. I only pound beers in a non moving vehicle. Plus this is PA - I can get caught here and only be a first offense. Its Jersey I gotta look out for.

It is the same band as the time I got popped

Edited by frenzal rhomb

can you pound beers in a non-moving train? :wacko:

Is this a tea totler thread now??

No one here ever tailgated or drank a beer in a car when it was 12 degrees and windy outside. F man, I paid my fine - I was able to do the time, so I commited the crime