[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Detroit area huddlers

Hugh 0ne

Finally got to meet the great Hugh One....he was all that I expected and more. Regardless of his east coast bias I found him genuine...small...and oh so adorable. However, I did feel a little out of place in my Adidas shirt when he walked in with a shirt and tie. We 'hung out' for a few hours or so. ChiefJay showed up for a half hour on his way to hockey tryouts with his son. Great meeting up with you Hugh and next time leave the french cuffs at home (especially since Hankk couldn't make it).

Hope to see you again soon my friend. I truly enjoyed the conversation.

Aside from blacking out, waking up naked in my hotel room bath tub with a sore ass and a bunch of numbers written on my back, the time spent pre-blackout with Puddy was awesome. I mean, let's put it into perspective, how much fun can you really have with an accountant. :wacko:

In all seriousness, Puddy's a genuine guy, we had a few beers and a bite to eat, the conversation was easy and enjoyable and covered a vast amount of topics. He was also gracious enough to pick up the tab which was not necessary, borderline unnacceptable, yet really appreciated. As Puddy mentioned, Chiefjay popped in as well, and despite being on a tight schedule, was gracious enough to make some time in his busy schedule to pop in and say hello with his son in tow, also greatly appreciated. :tup:

So, depsite the fact that Detroit is a sh*thole and I was surrounded by f*cking Red Wings fans, apparently the people there are pretty cool, and I really enjoyed the time spent, and look forward to doing it again in the near future. Thanks again Puddy! :lol:

Edited by Hugh 0ne

What they failed to mention and didn't know that I had noticed was the fact that they had their fingers locked together while they were talking to each other when i entered the bar. They didn't know I was there yet. I couldn't leave though as I wanted that beer and my kid didn't see it so he wasn't scarred.

Seriously, wish I could have stayed longer but did have to leave.

Hugh was a bit different then I expected but not too far off. A good guy to talk sports and business with. Puddy is still Puddy, an all around great guy. Just need to get him in my neighborhood again. :wacko:

Thanks again for the beer (and Mountain Dew) Pud.

Till next time.

My new list:

Puddy

Chuck B.

Hugh

Furd

Fat Anthony (I think)

Pretty paltry but one more down.

What they failed to mention and didn't know that I had noticed was the fact that they had their fingers locked together while they were talking to each other when i entered the bar. They didn't know I was there yet. I couldn't leave though as I wanted that beer and my kid didn't see it so he wasn't scarred.

Seriously, wish I could have stayed longer but did have to leave.

Hugh was a bit different then I expected but not too far off. A good guy to talk sports and business with. Puddy is still Puddy, an all around great guy. Just need to get him in my neighborhood again. :wacko:

Thanks again for the beer (and Mountain Dew) Pud.

Till next time.

My new list:

Puddy

Chuck B.

Hugh

Furd

Fat Anthony (I think)

Pretty paltry but one more down.

How'd the tryouts go?

How'd the tryouts go?

Not bad, a player fell in our lap that we didn't expect, top 3 type talent which is hard to find. His parents committed last night, real nice get for us, lol.

Dealing with a tough cut today though, this is the tough part about youth sports.

We are holding our final tryout Tuesday so more to come unfortunately.

Thanks for asking.

I found him genuine...small...and oh so adorable.

As adorable as wiegie? :wacko:

However, I did feel a little out of place in my Adidas shirt when he walked in with a shirt and tie.

You're a little too old to go out and about dressed like you just got back from the gymnasium, don't you think?

next time leave the french cuffs at home

Very nice.

But, more importantly, was he sporting a fine watch? :tup:

Edited by Hankk

As adorable as wiegie? :wacko:

Let's not get carried away...

You're a little too old to go out and about dressed like you just got back from the gymnasium, don't you think?

Yes...but I wanted to look younger for my blind date.

But, more importantly, was he sporting a fine watch? :tup:

You be the judge.

Edited by Puddy