[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Bush to Miami?

montster

New Orleans will still have a great offense, but Bush posed many match up problems for other teams coming out of the backfield, that no other player on this roster brings to the table. As a fan of an NFC team, I was glad to see him leave New Orleans.

New Orleans will still have a great offense, but Bush posed many match up problems for other teams coming out of the backfield, that no other player on this roster brings to the table. As a fan of an NFC team, I was glad to see him leave New Orleans.

Agree, a point lost on most who just dislike him. There will definitely be a shift in the offensive scheme & I'm guessing it's going to be putting the ball on the ground more to set up the long ball.

this is great for people targeting Thomas in re-draft leagues. It should drop his ADP by like 2 rounds which should make him more of a steal considering he should get all the goal line work.

this makes zero sense to me. if this did anything it was to increase his value. please tell me what alternative his ADP before this would have been ranked on

I think I am in the minority of Miami fans as my top scenerio is...

Eagles shoot themselves in the foot. The Cards flip them off and the trade for Orton leaving Miami Vince Young.

I'd also like Matt Moore as an option as I feel Orton or Young is kind of giving up on Henne and I want to see what Henne can do with a new OC, new tools and the summer he just had building his confidence and leadership in his camps - and I think Moore has pretty solid potential and is good enough to push Henne

Edited by Duchess Jack

Agree, a point lost on most who just dislike him. There will definitely be a shift in the offensive scheme & I'm guessing it's going to be putting the ball on the ground more to set up the long ball.

I hope this happens alot if/when New Orleans faces Dallas. :wacko:

@reggie_bush To the city of New Orleans you will always have a place in my heart I love you guys your are my family & I will never forget our good times

@reggie_bush I wish the New Orleans Saints the best of luck I will always be a fan! The team, coaches, and fans will be deeply missed!

@reggie_bush Change is never easy but I look forward to building something special in Miami and can't wait to embark on this new journey! Here we go...

:wacko:

I've always thought Atlanta was his next stop.

While Jason Snelling proved that he is more than capable of handling the backup (and spot starter) in ATL, if we couldn't keep him, I wouldn't be upset if we signed Brown on the cheap.