[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

North Carolina Huddlers

cliaz

(and this doesn't include Panther Dave).

Along with detlef and I, how many of you live in North Carolina? I wanna see about arranging everyone to get together at a central location during football season for a Sunday of game watching and fantasy football.

:tup: Add PSULions, Swampnuts, ElectricRelish, Billay, Steelhead, KSUChiefsTarheelFan......

Apologies for any oversights :wacko:

Thanks. You know, you are somewhat close enough, right? How far away is it from where I am to you? 5 hours?

Ugly old, you aint that far away from us.

bolded :wacko:

far but not far...as it stands now I am not supposed to sit for more than 15-20 minutes at a time due to my back surgery....that means no long car rides.

Edit: you could also check the Tobacco Road forum in the BoTH leagues to see if there are any other names from that area.

Edited by keggerz

bolded :wacko:

far but not far...as it stands now I am not supposed to sit for more than 15-20 minutes at a time due to my back surgery....that means no long car rides.

Edit: you could also check the Tobacco Road forum in the BoTH leagues to see if there are any other names from that area.

Congrats, yes that is called bolded text. Yeay for you!

Pucker Butt, you've been using that whole back surgery thing for weeks now. I'm beginning to think that you are avoiding me.

Congrats, yes that is called bolded text. Yeay for you!

Pucker Butt, you've been using that whole back surgery thing for weeks now. I'm beginning to think that you are avoiding me.

That's better, for a minute I thought you were talking Nukesse

Chapel Hill

I've been thinking about trying to revive "Tobacco Road" which was intended to be a live auction league for those of us in and around North Carolina. It only lasted one year and we didn't manage to pull off a live-in person draft, but I've not given up hope. I've always wanted to participate in one.

Perhaps next year :wacko:

Chapel Hill

I've been thinking about trying to revive "Tobacco Road" which was intended to be a live auction league for those of us in and around North Carolina. It only lasted one year and we didn't manage to pull off a live-in person draft, but I've not given up hope. I've always wanted to participate in one.

Perhaps next year :wacko:

Between huddlers in here and people I know around here I think we could field a 12 team league

I could open up the private room at Dos Perros with the 60 inch flat screen. Mind you, it would make more sense during the play-offs when there's only one game worth watching on. Otherwise, we're better off at a sports bar.

However, if we got a local league going, it would be a great place for the end of year throwdown (again, during the play-offs).

I could open up the private room at Dos Perros with the 60 inch flat screen. Mind you, it would make more sense during the play-offs when there's only one game worth watching on. Otherwise, we're better off at a sports bar.

However, if we got a local league going, it would be a great place for the end of year throwdown (again, during the play-offs).

Oh that sounds like a really great idea. I love the location of Dos Perros to begin with not to mention the freaking food ::nom-nom::