[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denver fans - Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR

MustOfBeenDrunk

There was a lot of hype built up on Thomas leading up to the draft, and McD bit on it before any other team. Aside from injury, there were questions about his route running and whether the system he was in inflated his receiving stats. So, we can't argue about whether there were questions about him coming out, there were.

Now whether another team would have picked him in the 1st round makes Thomas a good "acquisition"? Just have to disagree with that logic. He's still a bust to date. Busts are bad acquisitions. Whether someone else would have made the pick or not, McD did.

Now I feel like I'm rubbing it in, and I don't mean to do that Broncos fans. Just glad I didn't pick Thomas in my dynasty that year.

Really, a bust??? Early and strong IMHO. I think he'll never meet the hype post achillies injury, but he still a talented man and he still has potential in other roles.

The reason the D. Thomas pick was a bad one is because they should have drafted DEFENSE. Thomas was talented and worthy of a first round selection...just not by the Broncos. I would rather see him sit out this entire year and try to come back next year fully healthy....a complete do-over, if you will.

The reason the D. Thomas pick was a bad one is because they should have drafted DEFENSE. Thomas was talented and worthy of a first round selection...just not by the Broncos. I would rather see him sit out this entire year and try to come back next year fully healthy....a complete do-over, if you will.

Now this argument I can get behind.