[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Rams Fan an estrogen charged momo?

polksalet

K, we give each other crap all the time. You really can't imagine. We've also been friends since 2nd grade.

On a facebook pic his fiance was holding a coozie that said "Arkansas law" I said. "Is an Arkansas law like when you can't marry your sister?:"

I also put on his wall "What do you call it when everyone shows up for opening game for the razorbacks? A full set of teeth"

So he has taken offense and said That was crude and crossed a line.

What say ye?

Polkie, white trash is easily offended, you need to not hit them where it hurts. In this case, honesty was not the best policy.

Maybe you can make amends by sending them a case of Natural Light and some pork rinds.

Also, you need to take it easy on the University of Arkansas, it is a leading research university. After many years of research the recently found a new use for sheep.

Wool.

Polkie, white trash is easily offended, you need to not hit them where it hurts. In this case, honesty was not the best policy.

Maybe you can make amends by sending them a case of Natural Light and some pork rinds.

Also, you need to take it easy on the University of Arkansas, it is a leading research university. After many years of research the recently found a new use for sheep.

Wool.

After talking to a mutual friend last night we decided that any natural born Arkie who doesn't appreciate those jokes is one of the below...

1. Inbred

2. Is or was married to their brother

3. Is totally devoid of a sense of humor

I have a very good friend who lives in Little Rock and most of my Arkansas material comes from him. Arkansas is like France, it is always funny to make light of and should never be considered out of bounds. He even drove me up to the Clinton Law Library to show me that it looks like a giant mobile home.

I asked my friend why there were so many hospitals in Little Rock and he said "Arkansas is not known for healthy living". That night we were out at his deer camp and sitting around a big fire that attracted people like moths apparently. One guy literally chain smoked every minute and was slamming back beer while talking about his open heart surgery TWO WEEKS AGO.

But your friend is being too sensitive. All the Arkies I met had a good sense of humor.

I have a very good friend who lives in Little Rock and most of my Arkansas material comes from him. Arkansas is like France, it is always funny to make light of and should never be considered out of bounds. He even drove me up to the Clinton Law Library to show me that it looks like a giant mobile home.

I asked my friend why there were so many hospitals in Little Rock and he said "Arkansas is not known for healthy living". That night we were out at his deer camp and sitting around a big fire that attracted people like moths apparently. One guy literally chain smoked every minute and was slamming back beer while talking about his open heart surgery TWO WEEKS AGO.

But your friend is being too sensitive. All the Arkies I met had a good sense of humor.

I think his gf is extremely hypersensitive and he has lost his sense of humor. If people in Arkie couldn't laugh at their unfortunate situation they would all commit mass suicide.

While Austin might be ghey at least they have teeth.

This is the reason why it doesn't upset me that ATL has a huge gay population. Clean, knowledgeable, well groomed, fashionable people who don't smell like they just got off a mule (Yes, I mean they don't smell like they just got done fu(king a mule) is a nice change of pace. I mean, yeah, you wind up in some akward situations after a night of heavy drinking, but, hey, at least you get breakfast in bed and some good fashion advice. :wacko: