[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Strange Private Forum error

WashingtonD

Somehow my computer universally logged me out of everything today, including the huddle.

So I log back in with no problem, but then when I go to the private forum for Live and Let Dy, I am unable to login. I confirm the password (and cut and paste) from another league member, but it still won't log me in.

I have access to the forum through my phone, but even after a full restart, I can't get into the forum on my laptop.

Any ideas or recommendations?

Thanks,

WashD

Somehow my computer universally logged me out of everything today, including the huddle.

So I log back in with no problem, but then when I go to the private forum for Live and Let Dy, I am unable to login. I confirm the password (and cut and paste) from another league member, but it still won't log me in.

I have access to the forum through my phone, but even after a full restart, I can't get into the forum on my laptop.

Any ideas or recommendations?

Thanks,

WashD

I may be wrong, but cutting/pasting a password (which remains hidden with those little dot things) doesn't always work.

Did you try just typing the password in?

I did try to type it in after reading your post, same problem though and it's not just LLD...same problem for AOTAOP as well

Caps lock on? :wacko:

That really is weird. Maybe try clearing your cache and start over?

I assume you're typing these responses using the computer in question, so maybe not.... :tup:

Weird.

Check the browser settings, but I think with some, if you click yes to remembering a password, particularly the private forums, it overwrites the previously saved one. Stil, you should be able to get in to one. Maybe all of your league mates hate you and changed passwords on you.

Have you tried different browsers?

I uninstalled and re-installed firefox and now it's working, who knows some sort of setting must have gotten tripped

I appreciate the help guys!

D

Weird. Firefox and all Mozilla products tend to have all sorts of screwwy shortcut keys that end up messing things up. I have a feeling that I'm getting laptop slow-downs because of Firefox. :wacko:

Glad to hear you worked it out though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • WJW locked this topic