[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not dead yet.

Tripleshot

James Jones. Though anyone who was truly counting on him for huge #s wasn't thinking clearly.

I think he may be working his way back into the rotation while Driver slides out.

I wish the Packers would have given Driver's money to Cullen Jenkins. I love Donald, but his time is past.

Add Sidney Rice to the players back from the dead. If he can put up 100+ yards with tarvaris jackson throwing the ball to him, he's flat-out stud material.

THIS. In my mind, Rice's performance was the biggest of "The Dead Players" in Week 3. He is the only Seahawk worth owning and 3 days ago, I was thinking that NO Seahawk was worth owning.

Edited by The Wolf

man how does Mendenhall only manage 30 something yds rushing against Indy? :wacko:

crappy O-Line :tup:

It is also effecting their passing game. If they could just give Ben a little more time; it seems he is always being pressured. Tomlin needs to shore up the O-Line. As a Mendenhall owner in multiple leagues, this is what I am looking for. I do not know if it can happen, though. :lol:

Vernon Davis

Pettigrew

Bowe

Owen Daniels

Shonn Green

Tomlinson

Who are the candidates to replace them on the MIA not due to injury list?

Branch

Mendenhall(?)

Who else?

Gore, even without the recent injury.

I also say Matt Cassel before Bowe, b/c Bowe could be the only offensive player on the Chiefs to warrant a fringe start every week.

Mike Williams Tampa Bay.

Cutler & Matt Ryan

Gore, even without the recent injury.

I also say Matt Cassel before Bowe, b/c Bowe could be the only offensive player on the Chiefs to warrant a fringe start every week.

Mike Williams Tampa Bay.

Cutler & Matt Ryan

Yes, Gore & Mike Williams...cmon boys, I own both of you, the season has begun, are you coming along???