[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ryan Matthews strain calf!

robert terni

In related news, (per the scrolling news 'ticker' at the bottom of the TV screen in the NYJ/NEP game) Tolbert is "out for the rest of the game" with "concussion like symptoms" ... not the news I needed, but hope Tolbert is ok.

Not sure what to make of this effort by Matthews. On one hand he got 120+ yards. On the other he was injured, what, 4 times? I don't know if he was a warrior or made of glass. :wacko:

Or potentially it was the same injuries and he gave them everything he had without making it worse? Remember, he had 80 or so yards when he left. He added 45 more yards. He's got a bye week coming up so he should be 100% for week 7.

think the 2nd injury he just had the wind knocked out cuz he didn't miss any time iirc...when he finally left it looked like the same calf strain type injury so i'm assuming he's ok

The bye week comes at a perfect time for him and Tolbert.