[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need some serious advice

Chloroform Rx

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.

She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi?

I once picked her cell up just to see what time it was and she went all beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her taco like that.

Anyways, I have never approached the subject with her. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her.

I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was while I was crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the store and try to repair it myself???

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.

She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi?

I once picked her cell up just to see what time it was and she went all beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her taco like that.

Anyways, I have never approached the subject with her. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her.

I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was while I was crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the store and try to repair it myself???

just drive the bitch tell shit starts falling off.

We would need to see pictures of the extent of the rust, as well as know something about your mechanical skills before we can give you an answer.

I wish you luck with this. Hopefully it is just superficial surface rust. Nothing can be more upsetting to a man unless it is his faithful dog taking ill.

wire brush and bondo will fix anything. :wacko:

I assume you were living in sin with your girlfriend. the rust is your punishment. if you do not stop your fornification your car will most likely completly rust out. On the other hand if you make things right and marry the girl or stop fornicating than your rust most likely will go away. Some rust scars may remian forever..

I assume you were living in sin with your girlfriend. the rust is your punishment. if you do not stop your fornification your car will most likely completly rust out. On the other hand if you make things right and marry the girl or stop fornicating than your rust most likely will go away. Some rust scars may remian forever..

What if you do both? You marry her and then she stops fornicating. Does the great book say you can beat her with something? I thought I remembered a part about that. I just want to make sure the divinely inspired switch I use is of the right size. I know God is very picky about that.

Edited by Square

What if you do both? You marry her and then she stops fornicating. Does the great book say you can beat her with something? I thought I remembered a part about that. I just want to make sure the divinely inspired switch I use is of the right size. I know God is very picky about that.

His car/ his rust. doesnt matter what she does.

Would you stop answering the phone when I call?

Timmay, I need you to fornicate with me in my ricer while tuning its inferior engine components and wearing a peanut butter glaze on my testicles. Moneymakers just PM'ed me, he asked for pictures. TIA. :pantstight: