[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chargers v Chiefs Monday Night Thread

Chief Dick

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE against initial ruling on field.

That was an incomplete pass...

McCluster was down....

I have never hated watching football more than tonite.

Just to play devil's advocate...

-Cassel's hand was clearly empty when it went forward. That's pretty indisputable to me.

-McCluster's back was to every camera, and the ball was hidden from view. It's hard to consider any video evidence "indisputable" when you can't see the ball.

Just to play devil's advocate...

-Cassel's hand was clearly empty when it went forward. That's pretty indisputable to me.

-McCluster's back was to every camera, and the ball was hidden from view. It's hard to consider any video evidence "indisputable" when you can't see the ball.

McCluster was basically laying on the ground when ball popped out, they had a clear look at it (at least I saw it clearly) with the replay shot opposite of the offense field of play.

As far as Cassel CLEARLY not going forward....is hard to determine cause he overpowered the DB's arm and got some umpph behind that toss.

BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT

It's cause it's a MNF game that they disect these plays more than needed and it's really ruining the integrity of the game.

Gates was also robbed....but I needed that bad call :wacko:

What is going on with Rivers? The Chiefs have played man to man on the outside all game. He needs to be under throwing V-Jax and let him make a play on the ball. It didn't matter which WR's were in last year, Rivers put up huge numbers regardless. If he isn't hurt, what else could explain his sudden lack of accuracy? :wacko:

McCluster was basically laying on the ground when ball popped out, they had a clear look at it (at least I saw it clearly) with the replay shot opposite of the offense field of play.

What I mean to say, is McCluster's back was to the cameras (ball hidden) as he was falling down. Did the ball come loose then? Probably not, because it looked secure when the ball became visible again and he hit the ground. But, I guess it's possible. For the record I totally agree it was a bizarre bad call, just wondering if that's what the officials were thinking. It surely wouldn't have been reversed if he was ruled down. Must be the holiday...

rivers hasnt checked down all game. locks on, throws, no matter the coverage. he looks like crap, and doesnt have a long ball in him. they need to start telling their recievers to come back to the burritoing ball.. how hard is it to beat man to man when they are stopping you deep.