[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bradshaw out indefinitely?

DaFreak

To be honest with you, you would have to think that even with a split, Ware is going to be in more of the passing downs....That's not to say that Jacobs will not catch the occasional "wheel" route and go 67 yards, cuz he does it every year....I just think in ppr leagues, Ware has far more value being a pretty similar RB as Bradshaw correct?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradshaw is tough as nails and has proven he can play through injury and be effective. Wouldn't be suprised to see him back in a few weeks.

Um...he's considering having surgery on a foot that is already pieced together with screws. I doubt he's back in a "few" weeks...unless your definition of "few" is 4-6.

*edited for the anally challenged :wacko:

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

Adam Schefter Person familar with Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw's injury texted this: "Not serious injury - should play Sunday. No surgery (needed)."

atleast there is a glimmer of hope. Still need comfirmation though.

Um...he's having surgery on a foot that is already pieced together with screws. I doubt he's back in a "few" weeks...unless your definition of "few" is 4-6.

Where did you see a report that he's having surgery? Some reports I saw said "considering surgery."

Adam Schefter Person familar with Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw's injury texted this: "Not serious injury - should play Sunday. No surgery (needed)."

Sopapilla should play sounds or out indefinitely? Those two are pretty damn far apart. Maybe this news from the Star-Ledger was bogus. :wacko:

Sopapilla? love the word filter on that one :tup:

Edited by stevegrab

A "person familiar" with Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) tells ESPN's Adam Schefter Bradshaw's injury is "not serious" and he "should play Sunday."

The report is in direct contradiction to everything else coming out of Giants park, with coach Tom Coughlin telling reporters at roughly the same time Schefter's report broke that Bradshaw may end up playing through the injury, just not against the Patriots. Schefter rarely misses, however, so for now just consider the situation fluid. It still seems unlikely Bradshaw will take the field this weekend. Nov 3 - 2:11 PM

Per rotoworld at 2:11 pm