[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens Offensive coordinator and Flacco killing Rice's value

ThatDude

FFB implications or not, the Ravens god-awful play-calling is directly related to their meh-ness

This'll be funny coming from a diehard Steeeeler fan ... But isn't Baltimore headed to 7-3 which will tie for best record in the conference, with a share of the division lead, and on their way to owning the head-to-head tie breakers against both divisional rivals?

How much would Jerry Jones pay to have that status right now? If the players had taken care of business against weaklings rather than lazy-a$$ing their way to inexplicable losses after each win over Pittsburgh, they'd be headed to 9-1 right now.

You can have your "meh" - I'll prefer to see Pittsburgh matched up with any other AFC team in the playoffs.

This'll be funny coming from a diehard Steeeeler fan ... But isn't Baltimore headed to 7-3 which will tie for best record in the conference, with a share of the division lead, and on their way to owning the head-to-head tie breakers against both divisional rivals?

How much would Jerry Jones pay to have that status right now? If the players had taken care of business against weaklings rather than lazy-a$$ing their way to inexplicable losses after each win over Pittsburgh, they'd be headed to 9-1 right now.

You can have your "meh" - I'll prefer to see Pittsburgh matched up with any other AFC team in the playoffs.

I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say they're the worst "good" team I've seen. Other than a couple games, have they honestly impressed you?

2 Baltimore drives ago. great Rice run gets them to a 1st & goal situation, Rice gains 4 more yards to make it a 3rd & goal from the 2. so naturally Flacco drops back to pass, gets sacked.

last Baltimore drive, R.Williams in, 3-yd carry. short pass from Flacco. incomplete pass from Flacco. punt

you really see nothing wrong with their play-calling?

2 Baltimore drives ago. great Rice run gets them to a 1st & goal situation, Rice gains 4 more yards to make it a 3rd & goal from the 2. so naturally Flacco drops back to pass, gets sacked.

last Baltimore drive, R.Williams in, 3-yd carry. short pass from Flacco. incomplete pass from Flacco. punt

you really see nothing wrong with their play-calling?

i agree 1000 percent

What is it about Flacco that makes anyone think he should be focal point of offense ...

Terrible

PS Why was Rice not even on field last series ? hurt ?

Edited by isleseeya