[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Central Banks around the world

Brentastic

I heard about this move this morning too. Can't say that I am overly thrilled at the thought of all of these Central banks working in concert like this without any elected government officials directing them to do so. Definitely smacks of NWO, but I honestly don't know much about how things usally work, so I don't really know how far out of the norm this is.

I heard about this move this morning too. Can't say that I am overly thrilled at the thought of all of these Central banks working in concert like this without any elected government officials directing them to do so. Definitely smacks of NWO, but I honestly don't know much about how things usally work, so I don't really know how far out of the norm this is.

This is unprecedented beyond belief. "They" are getting bolder with the NWO agenda, no longer chipping away at the constitution, but using a bulldozer AND in broad daylight now. It's utterly disgusting and makes me madder than a honey badger who lost it's cubs.

Edited by Brentastic

This is unprecedented beyond belief. "They" are getting bolder with the NWO agenda, no longer chipping away at the constitution, but using a bulldozer AND in broad daylight now. It's utterly disgusting and makes me madder than a honey badger who lost it's cubs.

You oughta go finger bang someone... Helps to calm the nerves.

While we're getting used to volatility and market manipulation (cue brent), this kind of sh!t irritates me.

The world leaders need to address the fundamental problems: Greeks, Italians, and their ilk have been getting too much for too little work for too long. Add Americans to that list too. Sovereign nations need to start living within their means.

Until that happens, this all smells like market manipulation.

Did this move really do anything to address the fundamental problems?

While we're getting used to volatility and market manipulation (cue brent), this kind of sh!t irritates me.

The world leaders need to address the fundamental problems: Greeks, Italians, and their ilk have been getting too much for too little work for too long. Add Americans to that list too. Sovereign nations need to start living within their means.

Until that happens, this all smells like market manipulation.

Did this move really do anything to address the fundamental problems?

Absolutely not.

I think the Fed did something similar in the summer of 2008. We all know how that turned out.

I'm a little tired, but do you mean that Americans are not working enough? If you are talking about government not living within its means than I completely agree and it has been bad for a long time. If you think Americans need to work more than they currently do, I don't see how I can agree to that. I'm not advocating a 30 hour work week but I think we are plenty productive at our current level.

Americans' wages have been at a stand still for awhile. Many are being asked to worked longer/harder for less pay. But I guess when you compare us to girls in Taiwan making Nikes for 10 cents an hour, we look pretty lazy.

Edited by WaterMan