[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Slideshow Software

Chief Dick

So those of you who do slideshows of your kids, what software are you using? I used to use Photodex ProShow Gold, but my copy is pretty old and I'll need to upgrade if I want to use it.

I'm guessing there are others out there. I'm not afraid to pay for it, but I won't spend too much. Just looking to do slideshows of pics with the kids set to music. Maybe add a video here and there.

I'm on a PC. Thanks for all your help.

Does anyone know if Microsoft Movie Maker does the slide shows? I am almost certain that they do.

Pretty sure they do. It's been a couple of years, but I remember using it to make something I sent my parents that incorporated pictures, PDF of a Word file IIRC and sound files.

Pretty sure they do. It's been a couple of years, but I remember using it to make something I sent my parents that incorporated pictures, PDF of a Word file IIRC and sound files.

Ya they do I have used it in the past as well not too recently but I doubt they have eliminated any such option

I'm working with Pro Show Gold at the moment, which I bought a few years ago. Looks like I cannot import directly from iTunes there either. I know I can use songs that are in there, since they are mp3s. Just can't go get them from there.

Which means I need to find a program that allows me to grab a music file from my list there, or organize my music in a standard file to grab it there. :wacko: