[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Non-fav sports teams you'd like to see win a title

BeeR

Wasn't sure where to put this since it has football and non-football, so:

NCAAF:

Mizzou

Kansas

Purdue

Stanford

Ark

Carolinas (any)

I'd add the military schools and Ivy lg but trying to keep at least a little bit realistic :wacko:

NFL:

BUF

CLE

KC

MLB:

TX

Mets

NHL:

CHI

Any Canada team other than Edmunton

Yeah they suck so bad so much I could live w/that.

NCAA I'm just so sick of the same teams...Bama, LSU, Florida, TX, etc. This is why I liked the Auburn win the other year, finally someone different. Also feel for the teams who are often good but never take the next step (Mizzou is the one I keep thinking of).

Yeah they suck so bad so much I could live w/that.

NCAA I'm just so sick of the same teams...Bama, LSU, Florida, TX, etc. This is why I liked the Auburn win the other year, finally someone different. Also feel for the teams who are often good but never take the next step (Mizzou is the one I keep thinking of).

Not a Mizzou fan at all. They will never win the national championship. They are going to have a hard time even competing in the SEC. Their best chance was the Big 12.

I'm not either, almost totally neutral on them. Just tired of seeing them in the top 10/20 and never getting to the big dance or almost never even winning really "big" games. I still cringe when I think of them losing that game to Nebraska way back when on a last-second fluke hail mary in the end zone.

Edited by BeeR

Any NCAA sport - I can't root for anyone but my undergrad school except for in hockey, where I root for my graduate school (because the only sport they are in division 1A is hockey). I just can't get myself to root for any other schools, except perhaps Navy or Army if they aren't playing my school. I pretty much hate all other schools.

NFL - no non-favorite teams. I am too much of an NFL fan to be willing to root for anyone else. It's basically my team vs. the whole league and as far as I am concerned if my team doesn't win I don't care who does.

MLB - I am a Yankee fan but I would root for the Mets over anyone but the Yankees. I would be happy if they won the World Series and it wasn't at the Yankees expense.

NHL - I don't care enough about the NHL to know much about any of my non-favorite team (Rangers is my favorite). I barely care enough about the Rangers to follow them. I suppose I would be ok if the Devils won, but I don't really care either way.

Edited by RC94

NHL

Winnepeg

NBA

LA Clippers

MLB

Milwaukee

Kansas City

Seattle

Chicago Cubs

Washington

Pittsburgh