[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alcatraz

Menudo

I checked out "Alcatraz" last night. It caught my attention because it is made by JJ Abrams, who produced "Lost". I thought it was a really good pilot episode. You can already see some similarities to "Lost", as their is a lot left unexplained already. The chick who played the main detective is extremely hot with an impressive rack, so, that helps as well. (Sarah Jones I'm looking foward to the rest of this season. :wacko:

I checked out "Alcatraz" last night. It caught my attention because it is made by JJ Abrams, who produced "Lost". I thought it was a really good pilot episode. You can already see some similarities to "Lost", as their is a lot left unexplained already. The chick who played the main detective is extremely hot with an impressive rack, so, that helps as well. (Sarah Jones I'm looking foward to the rest of this season. :wacko:

+1 watched this last night, good show that i'll give a few more episodes a look.

• 2 weeks later...

I jumped the gun a bit on this one. It is a fairly entertaining show, but, the silliness is hard to overlook. The most laughable thing is that their are 65 prisoners who didn't age and are now out of prison. They are taking their turns, one at a time, committing the exact same crimes that got them in prison in the first place, thus leaving behind convenient clues for Hurley and the hot cop chick to find. I find the fact that they are taking turns to be most laughable. Like I said, still a decent show, and I really like looking at the blonde cop and her rack, but, it has gotten pretty silly.

I jumped the gun a bit on this one. It is a fairly entertaining show, but, the silliness is hard to overlook. The most laughable thing is that their are 65 prisoners who didn't age and are now out of prison. They are taking their turns, one at a time, committing the exact same crimes that got them in prison in the first place, thus leaving behind convenient clues for Hurley and the hot cop chick to find. I find the fact that they are taking turns to be most laughable. Like I said, still a decent show, and I really like looking at the blonde cop and her rack, but, it has gotten pretty silly.

I agree that the show cannot survive as a weekly case (and extremely far-fetched) cop-drama... I'm already a little annoyed that they're just going criminal by criminal each week, as if they're just waiting for the one before to get rounded up before jumping up 50 years to strike.... But I do see massive potential with some really interesting themes and twists emerging, that in time should spice it up quite a bit...

But after LOST, I'm still kind of snake-bit, to where I hope it's not just another series where they string you along as they waste every bit of potential the show had... I haven't been keeping with Fringe, but JJ Abrams series seem to be better at drawing folks in, than leaving them with a satisfying conclusion.... I have a really hard time believing that was the Lost guys' plan all along was some hooha that neatly explained everything through magic...