[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday Poker?

i_am_the_swammi

Nice...I think we can go if there are 4-5 minimum :wacko:

We played a more turbo-game for the 2nd game last week...blinds sped up to 10 minutes (versus 15)...made it go smoother and kinda forced the action a little faster. I liked it...game was over in just over an hour (versus the 2.5 hour game one). They have options for even faster 7 or 5 minute levels, too. Might be something to consider if we want to get a couple games in.

Nice...I think we can go if there are 4-5 minimum :tup:

We played a more turbo-game for the 2nd game last week...blinds sped up to 10 minutes (versus 15)...made it go smoother and kinda forced the action a little faster. I liked it...game was over in just over an hour (versus the 2.5 hour game one). They have options for even faster 7 or 5 minute levels, too. Might be something to consider if we want to get a couple games in.

I might play.

That game last week was fast enough. :lol::wacko: Barely had time to think. Any faster and this old man is out.

Yeah but the last hour of that first game last week was SH and I heads-up and I've never been in a grind like that before. I say it was an isolated incident.

I think 10 min. for first and then maybe a speedy 5 or 7 if there are enough for a second game. Turbos are fun I play them often but with the group we have here and small potatoes in the pot I would say some come for fun and to chat. If it goes to fast and furious it may take some of that away for some IMO

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Hey swamm look at maybe throwin a few PMs out there to guys like brent Alchico or BP and anyone else I can't think of who are usually down but might not check here before tonight. Try to get a full table and a few spots paid

I think 10 min. for first and then maybe a speedy 5 or 7 if there are enough for a second game. Turbos are fun I play them often but with the group we have here and small potatoes in the pot I would say some come for fun and to chat. If it goes to fast and furious it may take some of that away for some IMO

Pretty much was I was thinking. Also, I'm not sure if there was a change in the clock for when you made a decision in that second game, but that seemed really fast too.

I came in looking for some banter and laughs but there wasn't time to chat. Took some of the fun away.

I might play.

That game last week was fast enough. :tup::wacko: Barely had time to think. Any faster and this old man is out.

Actually, I think we sped-up the time to make a decision, which we can roll back to the normal 30 seconds. What sped the game up overall, though, was reducing the time of the blind levels from 15 minutes to 10 minutes.

Can anyone get into these games, what site do you use, are you all playing for fun or real money, if real money do you just pay up by mailing a check or have you found a site thar allows transfer of funds?

Can anyone get into these games, what site do you use, are you all playing for fun or real money, if real money do you just pay up by mailing a check or have you found a site thar allows transfer of funds?

Yes- Pokerstars- real money but with playmoney on the site-and pay with PP

Yes- Pokerstars- real money but with playmoney on the site-and pay with PP

ok thanks...cant play tonight but would like to sometime and see the thread go up alot so good info. ahh why did i just cash out $200 from pay pal.

ok thanks...cant play tonight but would like to sometime and see the thread go up alot so good info. ahh why did i just cash out $200 from pay pal.

I would set it up now for pokerstars as some have had problems trying to do it right before they were trying to play. This way when you want to play sometime you are ready to roll. Hope this helps :wacko:

I would set it up now for pokerstars as some have had problems trying to do it right before they were trying to play. This way when you want to play sometime you are ready to roll. Hope this helps :wacko:

Oh I'm setup, I think, unless when the Govt shut it down things changed. RIVERFLUSHY coming at ya.

Oh I'm setup, I think, unless when the Govt shut it down things changed. RIVERFLUSHY coming at ya.

Nice.... ya I have played that site for about 10 years and paid my bills and went on trips on numerous occasions because of that site. Hated them shutting it down kinda lost without it sometimes :wacko:

Actually, I think we sped-up the time to make a decision, which we can roll back to the normal 30 seconds. What sped the game up overall, though, was reducing the time of the blind levels from 15 minutes to 10 minutes.

yes, 10 minutes. Scourge and I did 15 minute last week and he and I were heads up for nearly 2 hours :wacko: