[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Its time to talk UFA's!

tazinib1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean these?

Like I said, PFFs "Stats" are NOT the official NFL stats...they get their stuff from game charting and they use TV to do so, not the All-22...just on that alone they cannot be as correct as they would need to be for the NFL to use them...the reason I say to take their "RATINGS" with a grain of salt because it is based on what they see and their models that they use....basically, not much different than getting fantasy projections from multiple fantasy sites...don't get me wrong, I love what PFF puts out, but you can't take it all as the gospel, and as far as being the most complete on the market bar none I am sure that the guys at http://footballoutsiders.com/ & http://www.advancednflstats.com/ might have something to say about that...and like I said, I love the stuff that PFF puts out, I just don't think you can take them as the end all be all with their RATINGS...also fwiw, I don't know if you remember but when PFF first went pay they were way expensive and that didn't include the player participation stats that I think was something like $1600 for those stats...I think it is safe to say that they thought they would be able to market the player participation stats to scouts or NFL teams...the fact that they now just charge $29 and don't even have player participation stats available any more says that model didn't work...so yeah, while I love them as a resource that doesn't mean that I take them as the gospel, hence taking them with a grain of salt.

btw: thanks for coming into the thread Keggz. We can agree to disagree about PFF though.

I'm waiting for some other Huddler to come out with their top 30. Hell, I almost included a Punter!!!

Mario Manningham is a Free agent......Think the G men will keep him with the emergence of Cruz?

I've heard they have been eying Steve Smith to come back on the cheap if Manningham doesn't resign.

Barden and Jergensagain are nowhere near being able to fill that role and the only reason taz likes the latter is that he drafted him in every league last summer.

I've heard they have been eying Steve Smith to come back on the cheap if Manningham doesn't resign.

Barden and Jergensagain are nowhere near being able to fill that role and the only reason taz likes the latter is that he drafted him in every league last summer.

:wacko:

I sure did!!!!

• 4 weeks later...