[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Automobile Colors

Savage Beatings

I've been looking online at cars for sale recently. It's quite safe to say that 99.99% of all cars for sale are either White, Black or something inbetween (Silver/Gray). Is it really THAT much more expensive to paint cars with color? Or is this a reflection upon our culture?

I've been looking online at cars for sale recently. It's quite safe to say that 99.99% of all cars for sale are either White, Black or something inbetween (Silver/Gray). Is it really THAT much more expensive to paint cars with color? Or is this a reflection upon our culture?

Racist.

assorted gray colors are kinda happenin' right now, especially for company cars (i think the inurance is a little cheaper for some reason). I have a blue GM. Forest green was hot a while back. Pinstripes are always an option. Creams and tans are usually in the mix, too. Never been a fan of the red range of colors. Of course, the more stages of paint the more expensive, especially to repair. Police cars are going to the black and white combo b/c the are cheaper to repair.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

Go to auto trader and put in the color or colors you are looking for. I have not seen this issue you are talking about. Lots of blues and reds out there. Depends on the vehicle too. I was talking with someone recently about the five or six colors available on the new expedition and they said there was some sort of supply issue. Although two of the options are red and blue.