[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I guess West Virginia is off

sundaynfl

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/unpopular-obama-a-texas-prison-inmate-gets-votes-in-democratic-primary-in-west-virginia/2012/05/08/gIQAhBDmBU_story.html?tid=pm_national_pop

"Just how unpopular is President Barack Obama in some parts of the country? Enough that a man in prison in Texas got 4 out of 10 votes in West Virginia’s Democratic presidential primary."

This will end well.

Meh, those who freak out about political criticism on this site, and are devoid of a sense of humor, are patently obvious. I also have word, on good authority, that those who routinely narc to the mods aren't of the liberal mindset but vice versa. No surprise there as you should well know. Too bad, this used to be a fun place. At least there aren't as many people around to offend any more. Congrats!

Meh, those who freak out about political criticism on this site, and are devoid of a sense of humor, are patently obvious. I also have word, on good authority, that those who routinely narc to the mods aren't of the liberal mindset but vice versa. No surprise there as you should well know. Too bad, this used to be a fun place. At least there aren't as many people around to offend any more. Congrats!

Everything was going fine until you insinuated that West Virginans were a bunch of inbred hicks...

What? I was too busy picking my nose n tending my still...

Get off yer sister, put out yer cigarette and go look at the talking moving picture box, that'll bring you up to speed.