[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

High Stakes Fantasy Football in Vegas

Scooby's Hubby

1.5 PPR for TE's? Gronk and Graham are both 1st rounders.

Most definately. At 5 you have to even consider them over Calvin. If a TE gets 90+ catches then you gotcha something in the range of 135+ catches relative to everyone else. Throw in the TDs that Gronk and Graham get then they could be as good as the best WR (Calvin).

Between Wcoff and now FFPC i've never drafted higher then 9th. Until this year....loving the 4 spot. :tup:

FFPC? Which day and what draft time? Live or Online?

Number 6 pick for Crotch Doc and the Rockets.

BillyB is online

Crotch Doc - Live Sat 10 AM

edit: For everyone else, You used a different first name and are live Sat 4 PM

Edited by Big John

Got the 9, 10 and 3. Drafting Friday night, Saturday morning and afternoon...all live.....9th on Friday evening, 10th Saturday morning and 3rd Saturday afternoon.

KO'd

Scooby and I will be looking for you! Afterward, we may have to go hit the dice table or lounge and compare teams, fun!

:pc: May be easier to do as he will be on his scooter.

This I know. We have pm'd KO and he knows we will be looking for him. Always cool to meet a fellow huddler. Now Big John, I have only spoke on the phone with you (TAR Auction) and would like to meet you, as well. We gotta get you to Vegas this year!

This I know. We have pm'd KO and he knows we will be looking for him. Always cool to meet a fellow huddler. Now Big John, I have only spoke on the phone with you (TAR Auction) and would like to meet you, as well. We gotta get you to Vegas this year!

As you may know I have been out of work for over a year now, so I can't afford to make the trip.

As you may know I have been out of work for over a year now, so I can't afford to make the trip.

If I win the $200,000 this year, the next year I will fly you out to Vegas (all expenses paid) and buy two teams, one for me and one for you and Scooby. Mark it down.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

• 4 weeks later...

FFPC has 895 teams this year; apparently only 5 teams short of the all time WCOFF record.

The world of high stakes FF has a new sherrif in town, if it hadn't happened already. Beyond having the prize money is escrow; they do a helluva lot better job on focusing their efforts on making custormers happy than WCOFF ever did.