[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any Huddlers heading out to the Ohio State Fair?

irish

I'm taking another road trip with my GF, her Dad and my 2 kids down to Ocean CIty Maryland for about 4 days and then heading over to Ohio next Friday for the fair. I'll be there all weekend checking the #2 ranked fair in the country.

Fairs are, well, to put it politely, a breeding ground for the stupid, bacteria, STD's, muggings and clogged arteries. Most of the people who frequent fairs are dentally challenged, mouth breathing, unwashed, trash who enjoy perusing live stock and saddling up on amusement rides that are less than safe, while exposing too much ink infested skin, fat rolls and a horribly obscene sense of fashion.

Fair attendees also further the well being of a slovenly and crooked group of trash who operate amusements at said fairs.

I avoid fairs as if they were a transvestite, crack whore with a scorching case of herpes. So, no, I will not be attending the Ohio State fair, or any other fair for that matter.

Have fun.

Fairs are, well, to put it politely, a breeding ground for the stupid, bacteria, STD's, muggings and clogged arteries. Most of the people who frequent fairs are dentally challenged, mouth breathing, unwashed, trash who enjoy perusing live stock and saddling up on amusement rides that are less than safe, while exposing too much ink infested skin, fat rolls and a horribly obscene sense of fashion.

Fair attendees also further the well being of a slovenly and crooked group of trash who operate amusements at said fairs.

I avoid fairs as if they were a transvestite, crack whore with a scorching case of herpes. So, no, I will not be attending the Ohio State fair, or any other fair for that matter.

Have fun.

Yeah, but they have the demolition derby. Plus, where else are you gonna buy a roach clip attached to a feather?

Yeah, but they have the demolition derby. Plus, where else are you gonna buy a roach clip attached to a feather?

My brother in law's, girlfriend's, mom.

I'm taking another road trip with my GF, her Dad and my 2 kids down to Ocean CIty Maryland for about 4 days and then heading over to Ohio next Friday for the fair. I'll be there all weekend checking the #2 ranked fair in the country.

Other end of the state or we could of met up for a :brew:

Edited by T_bone65

Other end of the state or we could of met up for a :brew:

Would've been my pleasure. I'm down here now and this place is packed! There's like a sunsations on every corner. Where are you located in MD, and how far from OC?

Edited by irish

Would've been my pleasure. I'm down here now and this place is packed! There's like a sunsations on every corner. Where are you located in MD, and how far from OC?

Hagerstown about 4 hours away. Right at the MD/PA/WV border, about as far away and still be in the state :lol: Enjoy.

Edited by T_bone65

congrats on the guy friend. good news after all you've been through

:D

LoL! Thanks you for the support, she's a wonderful man!

Hagerstown about 4 hours away. Right at the MD/PA/WV border, about as far away and still be in the state :lol: Enjoy.

I see. I'm having a blast!