[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Doug Martin

supadupafly87

Lovin Dougie!!!! Stole him in the 6th rd of my draft. My only problem now is I have 4 viable starting RB's and only 3 spots to play them & with the way RB's are falling like flies Im nervous about trading any away

Edited by champ48win

Lovin Dougie!!!! Stole him in the 6th rd of my draft. My only problem now is I have 4 viable starting RB's and only 3 spots to play them & with the way RB's are falling like flies Im nervous about trading any away

I think I'd look to trade Spiller, you can always use VJax (or Dez if plays better) in your flex spot.

• Like 1

I hope you don't teach math.

It's actually my main subject. So, how does your math see it?

Mid 3rd in 16 teamer and early 4th in 12 teamer?

Correct. I was a round off on both. 2.575 isn't mid 2nd it's mid 3rd and 3.433 isn't mid 3rd it's mid 4th.

I have currently sent out my resume looking for new employment...

Now this is comedy...I don't know how I missed it the first time this thread was around 2 months ago but that's chivesing hilarious no wonder our kids are failing miserably these days..

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

He would never do that. He was only hear to point out he was right not to point out that you (Fleming Det BB etc. etc.)were all wrong. Oh wait...

No, pointing out that BB, Det and flemingd all missed the boat on Martin isn't the only reason I'm here, as a teacher, I'm here to point out that you used the wrong "here" up there in that post. Mini-lesson delivered. ;)

Oh and thanks for responding BB, a HUGH weight has been lifted. I always knew you were an upstanding fellow.

:wink::shrug:

No, pointing out that BB, Det and flemingd all missed the boat on Martin isn't the only reason I'm here, as a TEACHER, I'm here to point out that you used the wrong "here" up there in that post. Mini-lesson delivered. ;)

Oh and thanks for responding BB, a HUGH weight has been lifted. I always knew you were an upstanding fellow.

Oh really how about the math lesson you give our kids every day? (Look at a few posts before) Not every mistake can be blamed on autocorrect on a phone for spelling like happened to me... :rolleyes:

At some point you gotta wonder to yourself am I really making a difference in what I do everyday of my life... :moon:

Yes you can hide behind basic math but at some point the nerd will call you out on what you actually know... :lol:

Your mini lesson you think you gave should be concentrated on the kids of the world and give them a mini lesson and hope it sticks as I know my kids smell bullchives so good luck selling what you're selling! :tup:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

At some point you gotta wonder to yourself am I really making a difference in what I do everyday of my life... :moon:

So, "Sunday Couch Potatoe", what do you do that makes a difference every day of your life? /rolls eyes/

:wink::shrug:

Oh really how about the math lesson you give our kids every day? (Look at a few posts before) Not every mistake can be blamed on autocorrect on a phone for spelling like happened to me... :rolleyes:

Yes you can hide behind basic math but at some point the nerd will call you out on what you actually know... :lol:

Your mini lesson you think you gave should be concentrated on the kids of the world and give them a mini lesson and hope it sticks as I know my kids smell bullchives so good luck selling what you're selling! :tup:

Looks like someone really got their jimmies rustled in hear.

Edited by LvilleSlugger

Still loving me some Doug Martin!! How about you Sunday Couch Potatoes?!?!?