[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Message Board League 10 Team Thread

DMD

Guys, the 8 team league asked for an extra 2 rounds (20 instead of 18) so DMD made that change for them. Does anyone else besides me prefer an extra 2 rounds or are we staying with 18?

I like the 20 round formt in best ball. That way there is less chance of an complete injury derailment since it's best ball format with no waivers or trades.

I was actually just thinking about this. We should definitely add more rounds. With the low amount of teams and no transactions, we should have a minimum of 20 rounds. I'd even be fine moving up to 22 or 24. In a 16 team league with 18 rounds there are 288 total picks. In a 10 team league like this with 18 rounds that's only 180 picks, 20 rounds would be 200 picks, and even 24 rounds would only be 244 picks, 48 picks less than the 288 picks in an 18 round, 16 team league.

Edited by irish

I was actually just thinking about this. We should definitely add more rounds. With the low amount of teams and no transactions, we should have a minimum of 20 rounds. I'd even be fine moving up to 22 or 24. In a 16 team league with 18 rounds there are 288 total picks. In a 10 team league like this with 18 rounds that's only 180 picks, 20 rounds would be 200 picks, and even 24 rounds would only be 244 picks, 48 picks less than the 288 picks in an 18 round, 16 team league.

You're on the clock.

So we have 4 that are good for adding 2 more rounds. It would be nice to hear from others soon before we get much further into this draft (although I'm not sure we need to worry about that with our pace).

You're on the clock.

So we have 4 that are good for adding 2 more rounds. It would be nice to hear from others soon before we get much further into this draft (although I'm not sure we need to worry about that with our pace).

Picked. And to me this is a no-brainer. Would be good to hear from others.

Who the f*ck has ever heard of a flex-QB position? :wacko:

Not often used and certainly wasn't mentioned in any of the Huddle MB draft threads.

I really wasn't asking you but thanks for clearing that up for me. :highfive:

Well there was a question mark. I figured it may be rhetorical but then again, I thought I'd answer the question. Consider it you getting something extra, don't ever say I didn't give you anything. :wink:

I'm up for adding more rounds.

Oh and btw, I used to play in a league where you could start 2 QBs, not anymore thou...

Easy, he's not asking you either! LoL!

That's a minimum of 5 owners (half the league) who are for adding more rounds. DMD...