[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Brown?

giggity

Hmm is Brown still looking like the steelers #1 who can do 1K yards? Didnt look too good in this game though he did get alot of attempts. Wonder if it was mainly due to broncos pass D

He had Champ Bailey and Mike Adams double teaming him most the game. Big Suck did target him quite a few times in the 2nd half - but mostly they were IMO ill-advised throws as he was covered pretty close. I think Brown will be fine and is still the #1 WR on that team..

I also own both Brown and DHB - went with DHB this week on a hunch although my long-term plan, subject to adjustment of course, is that Brown is the regular starter and DHB and Reggie Wayne share the other spot (18 targets to Wayne yesterday might change that).

Agree with posts above, I think Brown will be fine - he had Bailey draped all over him last night and still got plenty of looks. I thought the Denver secondary was very impressive and got their hands on a ton of passes last night.