[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eddie Royal Sleeper?

Do Work Son

Im hearing him and Rivers have a good connection going and with all the injuries im thinking he could have a pretty big game monday night. Anyone have him stashed away? Will this be the return of Eddie Royal the rookie? If he can stay healthy im thinking he could be ppr gold.

pretty much undrafted in 5 leagues. if someone had him as a sleeper, they are looking for him on the wire

Yea, he was undrafted in all my leagues as well. I'm thinking about making a move before the games tomorrow. I just have a feeling he could have a nice year. I understand he's the 3rd option(if that) behind Gates and Floyd but they should be pass happy tomorrow. I'm thinking he could be worth the stash and see what happens.

He is a sleeper candidate, but it's WAY too soon to say what will happen. I saw him picked by only a few teams in the last few rounds of the FFPC 20-round drafts. You'll have time to get him off the waiver wire later.

For what it might be worth, my take on the Charger offense this year.

I expect to see the PR of two years ago. That season saw a constant rotation of receivers in an injury marred year. He made the likes of Legadu Naanee look like a promising stud. With Vjax gone, there will be greater need to spread it around. The big difference is that this year, he has experienced starters in every position! This could be a nightmare for opposing defenses. There is no clear number one to cover unless Gates is as healthy as reported and has shown.

With Meechum and Floyd stretching the field, that will open a lot over the middle, and Gates and Royal should have lots of looks. There is talk of using Royal for some of the things Sproles used to do. Mathews, McClain, Brown all are great receivers and the you roll out Gates, McMichael and the rook Green for multiple TE sets, it's gonna be hard to know where the ball is going. Rivers is solid and can have a better season with this group than from two years ago. The Tackle situation is a concern and keeping Rivers upright is the key.

The big winner here for FF is Rivers. The rest will all see inconsistent FF seasons depending on what poison their opponents want to swallow. Gates is probably the best weekly play. The WRs will get 2-3 deep balls a game with occasional big games and Royal will be a 3-4 catch a game player with the potential to break the long RAC with his speed.

How Mathews effects all of this when he returns will be interesting to see. I just don't see a lot of high value fantasy production other than Rivers and then maybe Mathews and Gates. There is too much talent spread throughout for one player to be "the guy" on a weekly basis.

What I do think is that this defense could surprise and really be something special this year. The five OLBs on this roster are going to be sheer hell on their opponents. Even English has been unblockable this summer.

Off the radar and underrated, I think the Chargers are the best in the division. This is a snakebit team however, and as for the last few seasons, staying healthy will determine just how far they go.

Just tossed him onto my scout team to watch him more closely. Vincent Brown was drafted in our league as a deep sleeper. I think he is the eventual #1 WR (and second target behind Gates). Sure hope Rivers returns to prior form, and doesn't have the INT problems he had last year either.