[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Johnson, can we have a discussion?

Scorcher

The body can't take 2,000 yards rushing in the NFL.

6 backs have done it once. After running for 2,000 yards:

OJ Simpson only had 2 more seasons with 1,500+ rushing yards;

Eric Dickerson only had 2 more seasons of 1,500+ rushing yards

Barry Sanders, Terrell Davis and Jamal Lewis never saw 1,500 rushing yards again after their 2,000 yard season.

This is misleading.

Barry Sanders ran for 2000+ in his 9th year and played one more year. The only year after the 2000+ yard season he played all 16 games and ran for 1491 yards...the arbitrary number of 1500 clearly was chosen to support your argument.

Jamal Lewis received 152 less carries the subsequent year but still had 1000 yards rushing and a 4.3 YPC avg. And then had three more 1000 yard seasons after that.

OJ had 1100, 1800, and 1500 the rushing yards the next three years.

Dickerson has 1200, 1800, 1000 rush yards the next three years and also put up additional 1700 and 1300 yards season after rushing for 2000.

I don't really see how this evidences that backs can't handle a 2000 yard season. I think the # of carries they receive has a lot more to do with how long they are effective.

McFadden has been substantially outprodcuing CJ in points per game for the last 2 seasons now.

All I am saying is that Johnson should have some kind of showing in this game because his role is similar to McFadden's also there wasn't much in the Raiders passing game. I am sure there was some kind of focus on McFadden just as it is said Johnson is always the focus. I think that Tenn has a better passing game that the Raiders which will hopefully spread the defense and give Johnson some room so we can see if he has changed or not.

All I am saying is that Johnson should have some kind of showing in this game because his role is similar to McFadden's also there wasn't much in the Raiders passing game. I am sure there was some kind of focus on McFadden just as it is said Johnson is always the focus. I think that Tenn has a better passing game that the Raiders which will hopefully spread the defense and give Johnson some room so we can see if he has changed or not.

I wouldn't overreact to week 1, they played the Pats who should have a stout defense this year -- very under the radar right now. I think CJ does just fine, he did have 1450 total yards last year and that was his terrible year.

also this:

http://www.nfl.com/n...worst-nfl-start

I think we've just made a sizable "donation" to the winners of wcoff but taking him with our 1st pick;) lol!

Scooby...good to meet you this weekend...but it is the FFPC not wcoff...don't besmirch the good name of the FFPC with the wcoff. :)

KO'd

• Like 1

He is not a bad back...just painful because he was drafted in the first round in all four of my leagues. He is going to have some huge games this year & if this is the worst he does in PPR leagues- he won't be a bust. If Locker gets his passing game on track, it will make it much easier for CJ to bust open some games...and live up to his high draft rank this year. K. Britt could help this situation out as early as this week with SD.

He is not a bad back...just painful because he was drafted in the first round in all four of my leagues. He is going to have some huge games this year & if this is the worst he does in PPR leagues- he won't be a bust. If Locker gets his passing game on track, it will make it much easier for CJ to bust open some games...and live up to his high draft rank this year. K. Britt could help this situation out as early as this week with SD.

Don't look now but Jammer has a broken hand that required surgery. He gonna play? Yep.

Scooby...good to meet you this weekend...but it is the FFPC not wcoff...don't besmirch the good name of the FFPC with the wcoff. :)

KO'd

dang!!! lol!! blonde moment, well, brunette...a pleasure to meet u and your wife too:)))) well, our team not that good, so I am rooting on any of my Huddle friends to take the prize:)) Good luck all:)))