[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matthews?

TF4

27.90 PTS in my league (PPR and 1 pt every 8 yards rushing). Mathews looked awfully good tonight. I think he gets more and more work as the season goes on. I'm still going to see if I can move him.

Only if he can hold onto the ball.

And if he DOES get more work, I'll be worried about another injury.

Classic catch 22.

I think he goes for 80 rushing, 85 receiving, 2 TDs in a high-scoring game with the Saints this weekend. If you like Matthews, I'd get him now before his price goes up next week.

:brow:

missed by 26 yards on the receiving, and a TD....though if RIvers hadn't have been over-targeting Meachem in his return to New Orleans, Matthews would have had another :unsure:

Per Rotoworld:

Coach Norv Turner indicated that Ryan Mathews' weekly workloads will increase back to the full-time variety following Sunday's loss to New Orleans, saying "I expect him to be one of the league's leading rushers."

"Ryan was outstanding," Turner said following Mathews' 139-total yard, one-score effort, in which he was ultimately underutilized. "Everything I’ve said about him in the offseason, every time he’s had adversity, he’s come back stronger. People want to count him out or say, ‘Hey, you can’t count on this guy,’ but he’s come back stronger." In order to finish among the NFL's lead rushers, Mathews has some ground to make up and Turner knows it. It's still very much attainable against one of the league's most cakewalk schedules to close out the year. The buy-low window on Mathews has officially closed.

I hope this is true. I just traded D. Martin and Amendola (pre injury) for Mathews.

I can't believe you're bragging about playing in a league with a bunch of novices. It doesn't make you come across as the Vince Lombardi you obviously think you are.

Not everyone in my league is just two. But I don't hear any more smart ass remarks about Mathews being a back up :)

I can't believe you're bragging about playing in a league with a bunch of novices. It doesn't make you come across as the Vince Lombardi you obviously think you are.

+1

Not everyone in my league is just two. But I don't hear any more smart ass remarks about Mathews being a back up :)

Just 80% of them

:rolleyes:

Lol don't hate on me just cause I can make a deal with some people. And the owners who I traded have been playing for a while and the other guy won our league last year. Besides in our 12 team league we had two drop out so we replaced them with newbs.