[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eric Decker

BS Miscreant

For most of us, Decker has been somewhat disappointing. Certainly worthy of spot, flex or regular starts depending on who else you have but not quite what we had envisioned.

My question is, going forward how does he stack up to some other players with similar current point totals?

All of the following fall within a 10 point range of each other in a PPR.

For the rest of the season, is Decker

Much better than, similar too, not as good as?

Andre Roberts

Jason Witten

Torrey Smith

Desean Jackson

Vernon Davis

Owen Daniels

Larry Fitzgerald

Miles Austin

Rob Gronkowski

Brandon Lloyd

What say you?

Yeah, I think once Manning signed with the Broncos, we all looked to Decker as being "the guy", since he is (in my opinion) a bit of a blend between all of Manning's favorites. Not quite Marvin Harrison, but a bit of Reggie Wayne with the big play ability, and the route-running and hands of an Austin Collie.

He's hovering right around 69 yards per game, which isn't great in standard formats when you consider he only has 2 scores. In PPR formats, though, he is a bit more valuable since he's catching 5+ per game... putting him at double digits every week.

I think his best football and fantasy production is ahead of him, especially if Thomas keeps burning defenses deep.

Yeah in my league far as I can tell hes a great #2 WR. hes ranked 18 so far on the season. More points then Fitgerald, Wallace, Smith, ,Austin , Lloyd, Andre Johnson , Antonio Brown etc. Has one point less then Megatron. All guys that are #1's on there teams. hes doing just fine. And he will get better as time goes on.