[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick 2012 stats

WaterMan

Currently has the most fumbles in the league.

Cassel, Rivers, Weeden, Romo, and Dalton all have more INTs.

Vick is one spot ahead of Rodgers in rushing yards.

Vick is one spot below Rodgers in passing yards.

Only one game this season has Vick not thrown a TD.

RG3, Alex Smith, Stafford, Rivers, Romo, Schaub, etc... all have less passing yards than Vick.

Edited by WaterMan

TD passes:

Vick has 1 less than Alex Smith

INTs:

Vick has 1 more than Jay Cutler, and 2 less than Brandon Weeden

Passing yards:

Vick has 18.8 yards/game more than Brandon Weeden

QB Rating:

Vick has a rating of 77.7(ranks 26th)...1.2 better than Tannehill...1.8 worse than RWilson

Fumbles

Vick has 6...next most a QB (more than 1) has is 2

Points scored

Philly 103 points(ranks 27th)...3 more than Indy...1 less than KC

your spin has been spun

Edited by keggerz

RG3, Alex Smith, Stafford, Rivers, Romo, Schaub, etc... all have less passing yards than Vick.

Vick: 272 YPG

Bye week qbs below - 1 less game played- Most likely will have more passing yards then Vick after sundays games.

Stafford: 298.6 YPG

Romo: 281.8 YPG

Luck: 297.6 YPG

Big Ben: 297.4 YPG

Palmer: 286.8 YPG

Anyone who is making any claim that Vick is anything more than a mediocre QB either hasn't watched him play or if they have, doesn't understand what they are watching. His anticpation, decision making, and field vision are atrocious. He's lucky that he's got so much offense around him. Put Vick in an offense with average weapons and he'd be in competition for the worst starting QB in the league.

I've never seen a fan so personally invested in the performance of a player like this. Check that... its not just Vick's performance, it's his personal life too. What is it about Vick that compell's WaterMan to disregard any evidence that he might be less than phenomenal? I'm really struggling to understand it. It can't be as idiotic as him simply being black can it? :shrug:

• Like 1

I've never seen a fan so personally invested in the performance of a player like this. Check that... its not just Vick's performance, it's his personal life too. What is it about Vick that compell's WaterMan to disregard any evidence that he might be less than phenomenal? I'm really struggling to understand it. It can't be as idiotic as him simply being black can it? :shrug:

I don't think so or he would do the same for Cam Newton. I'm think Mike is his cousin or something

Either way the only stat that really matters out side of fantasy football is 3-3. But I'm sure that is the coach's, OL and defense's fault

I don't think so or he would do the same for Cam Newton. I'm think Mike is his cousin or something

Either way the only stat that really matters out side of fantasy football is 3-3. But I'm sure that is the coach's, OL and defense's fault

Since you live near the Eagles, you should know that the Eagles did fire the Defensive coach recently.

Since you live near the Eagles, you should know that the Eagles did fire the Defensive coach recently.

Yup not Mike's fault

giving other teams a short field with his turnovers, fumbling in the end zone

Never Mike' s fault.

I blame " the man"

Can't belive I took you bait