[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dear Seahawks fans

Randall

No reason to put win in quotes. Whether you think final call was legitimate, Seahawks played well enough in that game to earn the win and the Packers got some critical bad calls of their own.

As far as the home tag, this team is finding a way to shed it. At any rate, the Seahawks are a much improved team from the one that mostly outplayed GB early in the season.

Thanks for beating S.F. :tup:

This almost makes up up for that earlier "win" this year. Thanks for making Green Bay the #2 seed if they win next week.

Seattle looks dangerous at home.

Uhhh pretty sure they look downright nasty anywhere right now. They are not the team you want to run into right now they look chivesing impressive

They look good, but I don't see them rolling through the playoffs.

+1

Just looked and only 4 rookie qbs have won a playoff game, and only 1, big Ben has won it all, but IIRC that was a pretty veteran team otherwise, wasn't it? I just think the seahawks may be too young to roll through the playoffs.

+1

Just looked and only 4 rookie qbs have won a playoff game, and only 1, big Ben has won it all, but IIRC that was a pretty veteran team otherwise, wasn't it? I just think the seahawks may be too young to roll through the playoffs.

That was Roeth's second year.

That was Roeth's second year.

And it was a pretty veteran squad beside him (stout D, good running game).

I just have a hard time seeing a relatively inexperienced team (both player age and playoff exp) coming into the playoffs and beating many other good teams. Especially if they are a WC team, and need to win 2 games on the road.

I think this is the most wide open NFL race in years. Even with DEN as a possible big favorite to win AFC, you still have NE & BAL, as well as CIN & HOU even IND. In the NFL its even more wide open with all of the top teams stumbling at times.

Right now I'd say GB-DEN for SB.