[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"What Do You Think"

keggerz

Started voted, but not sure I understand #3. How many games do you win with one of those QBs instead of taking a zero? The QB buy themselves? Presume you mean fantasy games. Probably just being overly analytical, been a long week I'll check back later and try to finish or vote again.

Started voted, but not sure I understand #3. How many games do you win with one of those QBs instead of taking a zero? The QB buy themselves? Presume you mean fantasy games. Probably just being overly analytical, been a long week I'll check back later and try to finish or vote again.

Yes fantasy...#3 means if you draft one of the top 3 (based on ADP) QBs how many fantasy games do you think their fantasy owners win on average? Edited by keggerz

For question #1, how good is the rest of my team?

Question #2- same as #1, did I just never bother to draft a QB after I took Foster at 1.01?

Q.#3- rest of team? all slugs? Did I take Rogers at 1.01?

same questions for 4,5,6 and 7,8 and 9.

I voted anyway :shrug: assuming the rest of my team was stacked like they usually are

For question #1, how good is the rest of my team?

Question #2- same as #1, did I just never bother to draft a QB after I took Foster at 1.01?

Q.#3- rest of team? all slugs? Did I take Rogers at 1.01?

same questions for 4,5,6 and 7,8 and 9.

I voted anyway :shrug: assuming the rest of my team was stacked like they usually are

i looked at over 1800 fantasy matchups so I saw a bit of everything...honestly this is for me to gauge the perception people have

Edit: as to how good the rest of your team is is why I used two "experts" leagues since the competition should be pretty even...especially when you look at it over a 7 yr period it should give a relatively good snapshot

And thanks for voting

Edited by keggerz