[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

16 team league needs a `12 week schedule

archiebonker

Hey guys, I had a schedule made up for this but guys want a option with less games.

So we have a 16 team league with 4 Divisions and 2 Conferences.

Our league runs 12 weeks and goes 4 weeks into the playoffs.

Would anyone have a schedule that would have Division team playing each other twice and all non Division teams playing once each?

Thanks

They don't really give you an option for a true (play everyone once) Schedule. They need more options on there. And yes, you would need to do Double headers. Almost like Week 1-3 Single Division games. Week 4-9 Double header Non Division games. And week 10-12 Single Division games.

They don't really give you an option for a true (play everyone once) Schedule. They need more options on there. And yes, you would need to do Double headers. Almost like Week 1-3 Single Division games. Week 4-9 Double header Non Division games. And week 10-12 Single Division games.

You can enter your own custom schedule at MFL.

32 team leagues would be amazing. How do you guys run that? All players are used twice? And do you do drafts?

We've bounced back and forth from 12 to 16. I do like the 16 team league. But you have to set rules and give options. Not too many though, you don't want to change the whole way of playing.

We came up with a few different options, everything from a new Playoff format and Keepers.

Send them a message with what you want. They are usually pretty good about it

I've actually had great success in contacting MFL, asking for some sort of customization that's not currently available. Most of the time they'll work with me, a few times they cant as there's too much that goes into it. This doesn't sound like a tough thing to fix though (on their end). If they can't give you what you're asking for (within reason), why are you paying for their service? There's plenty of free sites that won't do what you want either.. :) Edited by Shorttynaz

32 team leagues would be amazing. How do you guys run that? All players are used twice? And do you do drafts?

We've bounced back and forth from 12 to 16. I do like the 16 team league. But you have to set rules and give options. Not too many though, you don't want to change the whole way of playing.

We came up with a few different options, everything from a new Playoff format and Keepers.

32 team Dynasty leagues, full IDP. 35 man active rosters with IR and Taxi Squads. Some include salaries. Draft is for rookies only once the leagues are up and running.

Wow...pretty impressive. I make little changes each season. Would be a bit much to convince guys in that much of change. I would love to work in a league that is even bigger then 16 though. But If things go well this season, I should thank my lucky stars. It's alot of work running and managing a league for all these years. Hard to please everyone.

Hey guys, I had a schedule made up for this but guys want a option with less games.

So we have a 16 team league with 4 Divisions and 2 Conferences.

Our league runs 12 weeks and goes 4 weeks into the playoffs.

Would anyone have a schedule that would have Division team playing each other twice and all non Division teams playing once each?

Thanks

There are free fantasy schedule generators out there that can accommodate your needs.