[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cardinals RB's

DanTheMan_5

If Mendenhall's kneee injury proves to be serious, this could be the worst RRRC ever.

A couple no-names and the oft injured Ryan WIlliams.

Any chance the Cardinals make a trade for a RB, or perhaps sign one of the FA's looking for work.

I don't really think there is a sneaky play here, but was curious of my fellow huddler's thoughts.

Anybody got Michael Turners phone number?

Yeah that'll work well behind that line. Even if Mendy's MRI checks out, the loss of Cooper makes this O-line even more of a vomit launch. Might dock Fitz a spot or two while we're at it.

Yeah that'll work well behind that line. Even if Mendy's MRI checks out, the loss of Cooper makes this O-line even more of a vomit launch. Might dock Fitz a spot or two while we're at it.

I was thinking the same thing after reading about both Mendy and Cooper. MIght be time to knock some of that sleeper shine off Palmer and crew. last I checked, it's pretty hard to put up good fantasy numbers while running for your life/on your back.

I took a flyer on Mendenhall late in my draft last week. He's not starting for me but I always feel there is no substitute for a RB that does not share carries.

He definately won't be sharing carries after he gets hurt, which he always does.