[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Double Clicking

DaFreak

Same here.

+1

When I am on page 2, and click the 1, i have to double click it. Maybe its just making sure i really, really want to?

ETA Using Chrome

Edited by Joessfl

What kind of pages, on the main site, in the forum? You may need to give them more specifics, sounds like a browser problem to me.

Also some are talking about back button, joessfl is talking about clicking on 1.

I haven't noticed it myself.

I have experienced something like it though on places like Google after picking a search result I cannot easily go back, or require multiple clicks to get back. That is usually a result of one page redirecting to another, and the browser history having both pages to go back through, and when you click back it goes to that and redirects again (two quick clicks are needed).

The enter button not working sounds like an IE10 issue, it had a lot of problems and I went back to 9 immediately.

Computers can be a giant PITA.

PITA is right. I closed Chrome and started again, and all seems well. it was happening in the Forums when a topic had 2 or more pages. I am not sure about the next button, back button. When i clicked the page number it happened.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/278013

IE you can try resetting your browser to default by Internet Options> Security tab reset

then go to Advance tab>Reset to default

usually fixed most problems that toolbars and add ons mess up.

Chrome Go to Settings>Show advanced Settings (scroll all the way to the bottom) reset to default

Good luck.