[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brown, Marlon BAL WR

Cowboyz1

Picked him up with the last pick in Both league and two others. J. Jones out 4 to 6 with a knee sprain. Looked pretty good in his first appearance. With T. Smith on one side and Brown on the other, with Dallas down the middle, I can see Brown getting a lot of looks week in and week out.

What are your projections the rest of the year? Can he reach 10TD's?

I suspect he will get a lot of attention while Jones is out and could very well take over the spot as Jones has had every opportunity to secure it. I'm liking the kid to keep the #2 spot.

I drafter him with my last pick in my dynasty league draft. I feel he can provide some decent depth during the bye weeks and possible spot start against weaker defenses. Long term all depends on his health. Baltimore desperately needs a young #2 WR across from Smith. If he is the man, he will have long term value as a #3 WR.

I am hoping in the 6-8 range. Since he already has one, four more for the rest of the year for a #2 WR who will see single coverage seems a tad low.

Lol, been working a lot so haven't paid as much attention this year, so when I saw him out in the ravens game I said "Marlon Brown? You mean UGA Marlon brown?"

Always loved the kid, but he's way more Mohammed massaquoi than AJ Green. If he ends up with 5 TDs, you've hit his ceiling.

He looked a little on the skinny and weak side, not fighting hard enough for a few balls, but that is typical of rookie WRs. I think hes rosterable in redraft but I woulnt start him until he has a track record of getting targets on the reg.

I think Jones sucks, so I dont see him retaking the job when healthy.

Really BB. What do you know about him? Talk to me.

6'2" 200 lbs 4.32 40 speed.

Was an UDFA out of Florida last year and got some notice but was raw and BAL was set at WR last year. Harbaugh still carried him on the roster. Came into this year much more refined, learned how to make sharp cuts, sink his hips, and use his body. Was running better than any WR in BAL not named Torrey by a pretty wide margin all through OTAs and TC until he got tweaked. Harbaugh loves him. Hands were a question coming out of college, but it appeared to be a concentration issue that he worked to cure.

Now he's out of his walking boot and will get back into game shape taking over Jones' return role as well as getting some WR reps. He was locked in as BAL's WR2 this year before getting hurt. I don't see where there 's another WR on BAL that can keep him off the field right now once he's completely back unless they go to 1 WR sets.

Certainly worth taking note of and should be very cheap to roster right now if you have room.

6'2" 200 lbs 4.32 40 speed.

Was an UDFA out of Florida last year and got some notice but was raw and BAL was set at WR last year. Harbaugh still carried him on the roster. Came into this year much more refined, learned how to make sharp cuts, sink his hips, and use his body. Was running better than any WR in BAL not named Torrey by a pretty wide margin all through OTAs and TC until he got tweaked. Harbaugh loves him. Hands were a question coming out of college, but it appeared to be a concentration issue that he worked to cure.

Now he's out of his walking boot and will get back into game shape taking over Jones' return role as well as getting some WR reps. He was locked in as BAL's WR2 this year before getting hurt. I don't see where there 's another WR on BAL that can keep him off the field right now once he's completely back unless they go to 1 WR sets.

Certainly worth taking note of and should be very cheap to roster right now if you have room.

Thanks BB, I have spots on two teams I think I can stash him on. Interesting. Thanks again for taking the time to give me the 411

Not sure what to do with Jacoby, here. Have him in a 16 team league, so it's not like there is someone waiting to replace the numbers on waivers. However, Dallas Clark and Marlon Brown are both available. Just not sure what happens when Jones comes back and never really planned on starting any of them anyway.

I was thinking of a way to punch holes in the idea of adding this guy but the more I think about this the more it makes sense. Baltimore's passing game I would classify as "good" and there prolly aren't too many #2 WRs on teams with good passing games out there. I can imagine that not too many teams that the Ravens face over the next couple weeks are gonna scheme for him so he could go off in the immediate future especially if those stats on him above are for real.

I was thinking of a way to punch holes in the idea of adding this guy but the more I think about this the more it makes sense. Baltimore's passing game I would classify as "good" and there prolly aren't too many #2 WRs on teams with good passing games out there. I can imagine that not too many teams that the Ravens face over the next couple weeks are gonna scheme for him so he could go off in the immediate future especially if those stats on him above are for real.

BB was talking about Thompson, not Brown with those measurables.

• 3 months later...