[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Angry Texans fans confront Matt Schaub at his home

Wolverines Fan

I have lived here in Houston all my life and it's beyond believe

what some of these idiots will do over a football game, burn

jerseys, visit players homes, etc. Sometimes I'm embarassed

to admit I'm from here.

This is sad. Generally, Houston is a very cool city; however, like any other place, there is an element of idiots.

Those are people are Houston Astr-holes!!! They've made a bad situation worse.

I wonder if they found out where he lived through some public information like real estate records. I've always thought that celebrities should do what they can to hide that kind of information so they can remain more anonymous when they need to.

Bunch of idiots though, at least they didn't actually attck him or do something else bad.

Of course that is if the whole story is even true. I saw a comment in the posted link that Houston police said this did not happen, also mentioned some in this story

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2013-10-08/matt-schaub-pick-six-interception-fans-angry-texans-police

Another embarrased Texans fan!

It's a game, sometimes you win sometimes you lose. So many fans said that if we had had Schaub playing last year instead of Yates we might have made it to the suberbowl....Now they are burning his Jearsey after 5 games.....

No wonder the Oilers left us.....Other citys would never do this to thier home team.

Another embarrased Texans fan!

It's a game, sometimes you win sometimes you lose. So many fans said that if we had had Schaub playing last year instead of Yates we might have made it to the suberbowl....Now they are burning his Jearsey after 5 games.....

No wonder the Oilers left us.....Other citys would never do this to thier home team.

Other than Philly