[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 17 Eagles -Cowboys predictions?

Papa Deuce

I was quoting your post to ask for a link to this top 10 pass defense and ...POOF .. it was gone

:rofl:

I believe they were top 10 over the past month or so...but for the season? We were too horrible as recent as 8 games ago or so but lately even players like Carey Bit..Williams have stepped it up in a huge way...

you mean the defense that gave up a whole 22 yds a game more than Philly's defense this yr?

:thinking:

the point I made above also lends itself to the fact that just 8 games ago they were a different defense...and now they don't have Lee...I wouldn't have much faith in 94 in games like this...

Anything is possible, but I sure hope you didn't put money on that prediction :unsure: Orton isn't absolutely awful - he's had some solid games - but he's still backup for a reason. With Philly being the favorite even before the news about Romo broke, the outlook appears even more dismal with Orton in the lineup.

sometimes the backup may be the better QB period...or at least for a period of time but when the team is so heavily invested in a particular player they tend to ride it out unless there is injury and then you have Chicago

This might not mean anything, but with Chip Kelly, maybe it will, since he left Foles on the field after his 7th TD..... DeSean Jackson is close to breaking a couple of all time Eagles receiving records.... if he is having a good day, and the Eagles are up, they may throw some extra deep balls to him. Kelly does enjoy running up the score..... something I really love to see. I love when teams whine about running up the score...... it was your team that couldn't do their job and stop them from running up the score.