[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 17 Eagles -Cowboys predictions?

Papa Deuce

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think Philly wins in Dallas.

Is that real or are you just deploying reverse psychology. Dallas is terrible, especially at home and if the Eagles play like they did tonight, Dallas will get steamrolled and the game will be over by the half. All I can hope for is a close game that Dallas just comes up short in but at least it's entertaining. How the hell do you think Dallas is stopping McCoy?

Honestly now that the NFL has flexed the game to Sunday night football, I have no confidence the Cowboys defense being able to stop McCoy from running himself into the record books with some ridiculous stat line like 350 yards and 5 touchdowns. Nor do I think they can stop Foles from looking like manning while trying to stop McCoy. I just can't figure how this team can be so injured. 36 defensive players have been cycled through the team and the D line alone has has 18 different starters. 18 new faces have started for the Cowboys Defense. How can that be? It was pure divine intervention that allowed them to force a 4 and out today to save the win. If Lee can't play next week at full tilt than it really isn't going to be fair. We just don't match up on D at all with the speed the Eagles have on offense and the formations they can use to force us into coverages with guys like Lawrence or Lemon or even Sims responsible for the flat. Garcon killed us today on the crossing patterns. Carr was burnt toast and couldn't cover his mouth. These rookies we have just don't have the experience or the ability to play up to the level it takes to win on defense in a game like this.

So the only way i see us winning Sunday is if Romo plays a game like he did against Denver. Romo has to score on every drive and hope Philly makes a mistake on a drive to stay a score ahead. Murray is running really well but they can't or wont commit to him. Basically its possible to win as Romo has the ability to play a Denver like game but the probabilities are against it. I suspect its 80-20. 80 % chance we get up 14 and refuse to run and let Philly run off td drive, after td drive, after td drive, while mixing in a pick or fumble here and there. 20% chance somehow someway this defense gets healthy between now and than and Romo plays a game that shuts everyone up and plays like he's capable of, for a full 60 minutes, picking apart the eagles D like a vulture picking the a$$ out of a dead wildebeest.

Early prediction, Cowboys suck again and get run over like a possum on a sprint car track. No pressure from our D line and youngsters at linebacker = more points than a basketball game for Philly.

Lastly, you know at some point you would have to be retarded not to acknowledge the stat that when Murray touches the ball 20 or more times the Cowboys are 11-0. Right?

Edited by Cowboyz1

Is that real or are you just deploying reverse psychology. Dallas is terrible, especially at home and if the Eagles play like they did tonight, Dallas will get steamrolled and the game will be over by the half. All I can hope for is a close game that Dallas just comes up short in but at least it's entertaining. How the hell do you think Dallas is stopping McCoy?

But if the Eagles play like they did in week 15, Dallas will score about 60 points. This has a good shot at being a battle of even less defense than the Cowboys vs Broncos earlier this year.

• Like 1

In true Dallas fashion, the Eagles will pull ahead on a late 4th quarter drive, having been down the whole game. Let's just hope the cameras show Jerry Jones after it happens.

Garrett at his press conference says that Romo has NOT been ruled out for Sunday.

Garrett, "we'll evaluate Tony's injury day by day."

They are just saying that so that Philly has to prepare for both. They are not going to take a chance with a back injury.

They are just saying that so that Philly has to prepare for both. They are not going to take a chance with a back injury.

I agree that it's just smoke and mirrors, but wanted to make sure that it was pointed out that he technically hasn't been ruled out yet.