[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 17 Eagles -Cowboys predictions?

Papa Deuce

Well they won't be able to blame the loss on Romo.

Game ends and Eagles are the winners...You'll likely hear, "if Romo wouldn't have been a pansy and gutted one more game out we could have been in the playoffs."

It's always going to be Romo's fault.

I predict Orton will once again be sporting one of the worst beards ever.

Never seen Luck without his helmet I take it?

Anyway, Philly storms out early and often in a romp. JJ offers the job back to Wade P, who laughs in his face. Ultimately Babe Laufenberg takes the job because nobody else will and JJ thinks it'll work out fine because hey he was an ex-QB, after all. He then proceeds to trade the farm next year to draft Clowney, who confirms he's an I'm-only-in-it-for-the-money poopforbrains and nets a total career 3 sacks, 10 tackles while racking up an impressive rap sheet and eventually becoming rapper who scores a #1 hit with "Don't Be Frowney on no Clowney."

Edited by BeeR
  • Like 1

Folks, Philly has but one thing to do in order to win this game. Hit Orton and get to Kitna. I get this feeling that if Orton plays the whole game Dallas wins and then goes on to win their first playoff game. Once that happens, everyone is going to be calling for Orton to start next year. Who knows how serious Romo's back really is and backs can be funny.

Folks, Philly has but one thing to do in order to win this game. Hit Orton and get to Kitna. I get this feeling that if Orton plays the whole game Dallas wins and then goes on to win their first playoff game. Once that happens, everyone is going to be calling for Orton to start next year. Who knows how serious Romo's back really is and backs can be funny.

:lol: Boy the homerism is blinding in your case. I give Dallas 0% chance of winning this game...even if Romo was starting. This is gonna be a rout. McCoy and De-Jax are gonna have a field day with that horrific defense.

:lol: Boy the homerism is blinding in your case. I give Dallas 0% chance of winning this game...even if Romo was starting. This is gonna be a rout. McCoy and De-Jax are gonna have a field day with that horrific defense.

I can see Dallas Def scoring in this game & if it happens at a time that puts Dallas ahead ???

But I don't see Dallas Offense out scoring Philly , so the "D" In Dallas will need to do something special

the Eagles, unlike the Cowboys, have improved drastically in D over the past 7 games.

The Eagles are going against the leagues 3rd worst run defense without Sean Lee and the leagues 2nd worst run defense. You're best bet, is to open up holes for D.Murray. McCoy and De-Jax are gonna have a field day my friend. Sorry to break it to ya.

Edited by tazinib1

If Dallas wins, and that's a huge IF, they most likely play the 49ers and will lose by at least 17 to the 49ers.

Anything is possible, but I sure hope you didn't put money on that prediction :unsure: Orton isn't absolutely awful - he's had some solid games - but he's still backup for a reason. With Philly being the favorite even before the news about Romo broke, the outlook appears even more dismal with Orton in the lineup.

The Eagles are going against the leagues 3rd worst run defense without Sean Lee and the leagues 2nd worst run defense. You're best bet, is to open up holes for D.Murray. McCoy and De-Jax are gonna have a field day my friend. Sorry to break it to ya.

I agree. The Eagles made the Bears offense, #2 or #3 in the league heading into last week, look horrible. The Eagles defense is vast improved and the Cowboys defense is historically bad with all the injuries. Romo's horrible decision making drives me crazy, but his mobility and ability to make amazing plays while under pressure with a vastly overrated offensive line is often the difference. Orton is a statue and will not make the plays Romo makes. Romo is maddening with this ability to make the impossible play, while constantly misreading defenses and making terrible decisions while not under pressure. With Orton in the game, the offensive line will be even more exposed. If Marshall and Jeffrey can't beat the Eagles improved secondary, Dez and Austin won't be able to.

If the Eagles put up a 50 bagle on the Bears, I will be shocked in the score is not at least 49-21. The pace the Eagles run plays, they will strike quickly. Cowboys have 0% chance of winning as an earlier post indicated IMO.