[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamaal Charles WOW

Cowboyz1

What happened to Charles. I had a feeling to stay away but I had no idea that his stat line could be anywhere near that poor. Is it time to prop the Charles owner or are you staying away?

7 for 19 yard and NO TDs

4 grabs for 15 yards NO TDs

:shrug:

Time to pick up Tenn's D or is this a sign of bad things to come.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Idk. Hopefully when Bowe comes back that will take some pressure off of Charles and others. Avery can get in space and make some plays to keep the defense honest. McCluster leaving has a bigger impact than people think. Not to mention a new O line. Ill wait till week 3 or 4 until I give my final opinion though.

And yes Im a Charles owner

Edited by Team Archer

Career year last year when almost everything went right for the Chiefs. Then they have four new players on their o-line and an even weaker receiving corps than last year and everyone expects a repeat performance. The signs for a bit of a drop off were/are there. Sill, I bet he ends up just fine, just not as good as last year.

Anybody have any stats or "something" which compares repeat performances? Seems to me there are few players who are consistently drafted towards the top (Peyton, AP, Calvin, J Graham). Then, others are being "chased after" based on their prior year. I guess I wonder how many monster years are followed up with subsequent monster (or monster-ish) years for players, where "chasing the prior year" pays/paid off.

Slightly worried Charles owner. I had to keep him as my second round pick so no buyers remorse. But I am worried.

Andy Reid never learns? No sh*t. He's not as great coach as people think. He's also an ok play caller until the plays called are really important, then he just falls on his face.

Oh Andy......

Speaking Monday, Chiefs coach Andy Reid admitted it was "negligence" to give Jamaal Charles just 11 touches in Sunday's loss to the Titans.

Specifically, Reid said it was negligence on his part. It's good to see Reid take accountability for one of Week 1's worst decisions, but it's still baffling he didn't realize the error of his ways on Sunday

baffling?!? Really Rotoworld? Have you not noticed that this is Reid's MO for the last 15 years?

It gets better.....

Speaking Monday, Chiefs coach Andy Reid said TE Travis Kelce is "capable of playing more than 18 plays."

It's Reid way of admitting he screwed up, and tacit acknowledgment that Kelce should have a bigger role going forward. This being Reid, we're not expecting anything crazy to happen overnight, but the Chiefs have to realize they need Kelce's playmaking ability.