[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trouble with CBS WW

Scorcher

I submitted some WW claims for next week they always go through on Wednesday morning. THis has never happened before but they already dropped the players I was going to drop IF I got the player I was going for. So the players are already dropped with no guarantee that I will get who I am seeking. Sent message to commish. Is anyone else having these issues, or is it just my league?

Definitely more issues, because they keep changing the format. Also, I've had trouble using my Firefox browser, and their "tech" help told me to download Chrome! I use Firefox exclusively on all my devices, and don't want to use a different browser JUST for CBS.

Oh how I wish I could get the guys in my family league to switch to ANYTHING other than CBS. :furious:

is it me or does there seem to be many more issues with CBS so far this season than in past seasons ?

They continue to make changes and it becomes harder for the commish to get the league set up properly. But it was MFL that was crashing during drafts the other day and our own Huddle site that crashed over Labor Day weekend. Those are much larger issues to me.

Regarding the OP question, I didn't make any claims in our CBS league this week but our waiver run from last night appears to have been gone ok. I don't see anything wrong and haven't heard of any problems from the owners.

We've made a habit of trying to review and check all settings at the beginning of a season. Sometimes they change settings and things are not right, I'm guessing that may have happened to some including ThatDude's league. There was also a new setting for date to start waivers that didn't exist before, and it was set for Sunday or Monday this week, and if you are setup to run waivers that meant no add/drops were allowed during the week (I think, or at least we were concerned and tried to adjust).