[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I feel so damn cheated!

Rebelarch86

I don't know if this makes the game worthless or worth playing.

You draft the best team from the 2nd to last spot. You pull off 2 monster trades to make your team a juggernaut. Then your taco pulls the QB and RB at the top of the FA list and they score 175 pts together.

It's a private league, I know the guy. He doesn't check match ups or look anything up. He clicks on the list, hits one of the filters for the week and takes the guy that shows up at the top of the list. It burns bad.

People don't like the giants or trust them. I picked D Murray up later in the draft bc ppl don't trust the cowboys to be relevant and were worried about him being injured. Not everyone drafts by strict rankings.

We're not trying to bash you, but it definitely sounds like a scrub league.

Yep, not sure what kind of league would have a three-down back who gets goal line carries and can catch the ball on the ww, especially after his usage in the first two weeks (6th in the league in touches going into week 3, I could bite the bullet and "trust" that). Would love to see what else is on that ww, might be able to build a pretty good team from it.

Something's not right...no doubt Cousins and Jennings both had great games and got big points, but your listed team is all had sizable games in their own right (outside of Rodgers and Graham); your team had a big points day, enough to overcome the so-called taco picks. Also, your entire lineup is made up of nothing worse than a 4th round draft picks?!

• Like 1