[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone still believe in Brady and the Patriots?

davesworld23

OK, outside of Edelman, there doesn't appear to be a whole lot of consistency. Gronk in and out so much, he cannot really be counted on. Ridley always a turnover away from the doghouse and Vereen an injury risk. Do you sell if you can or buy? What is the value? What do you give up for them or what is the worst you take? Is Brady going to come close to his draft price, would you rather trust Dalton, Manuel or Palmer? I assume he has sunk beneath Rivers Wilson, or even Cousins or am i starting to undervalue him?

Anyone have any thoughts on the matter that they would share

Brady will be lucky to finish as a top 12 qb in fantasy. Glad I trusted my gut in my buddies 14 team work league (we split the buy-in since he doesn't follow sports) we had the choice between Brady or Cutler in his league since we waited. He wanted Brady but I managed to get him on board with Cutler, so far so good.

• Like 2

Brady is permanently on my bench behind Rivers. Gronk is expected to get increased snaps over the next few weeks and Vereen (as soon as healthy) will be back on top of the chart. The only one I am selling on is Brady which is so disappointing. The fact of the matter is that I don't think you can get fair value for any of them at this point.

Edited by Wiseman155

I think McDaniels is the main issue....guy tries to play power football when he doesn't have the personnel and thinks he can run it down everyones throat. Brady has no time to throw it down field and when he does he doesnt have any play makers. He has been off on his accuracy as well but the main issue is no weapons because they are delusional enough to believe they don't need them. I'm not giving up yet but i am scouring the waiver wire for a suitable backup.

Keep in mind Gronk dropped a very easy TD this past week which wouldve given brady around 17 pts instead of 12

Maybe McDaniels runs so much because he doesn't want to get Brady killed.

Besides that I think his accuracy is off from the games I have seen him play. I have him and Wilson but I was lucky to pick up Cousins last week and won high points because of it. Since I think it is now Cousins>Wilson>Brady I'm probably going to drop Brady for more depth as we don't have big rosters in the one league I have him. Especially if the schedule is going to get tougher for him.

its def ugly x ugly out there right now....brady hasnt even been able to get to his 2nd read most of the time....nate solder is very inconsistent(which frustrates me to think how we could have had dez....but thats just how we operate)...marcus cannon has not looked good either

tough trip to arrowhead coming up(this team just waxed a dolphins in miami that beat us up for the last 30 minutes)....then a red hot cincy team coming off a bye......well find out alot about this team in the next two weeks